Iraq no longer an issue ? Democrats ?

Notice the Dumbocrats don't even talk about it anymore. Notice the liberal hacks in the news media don't even talk about it anymore.

Why ???? Because they realize they have lost on this issue. The American Military has won the war, won the peace, killed the insurgency, nearly wiped out Al Queida in Iraq and so on so forth.

So what do the Democrats have to offer us now ? A fuckin' tax increase is about all I can see that they have to offer in addition to chasing after a fraud science project.

The Democrat party is a complete fuckin' joke, void of any ideas to actually help this nation.

The economy is rolling along just fine for the last 6 years and things in the world are improving nicely for us. We need Republicans in office and lots of them.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Re: Iraq no longer an issue ? Democrats ?

Notice the Dumbocrats don't even talk about it anymore. Notice the liberal hacks in the news media don't even talk about it anymore.

Why ???? Because they realize they have lost on this issue. The American Military has won the war, won the peace, killed the insurgency, nearly wiped out Al Queida in Iraq and so on so forth.

So what do the Democrats have to offer us now ? A fuckin' tax increase is about all I can see that they have to offer in addition to chasing after a fraud science project.

The Democrat party is a complete fuckin' joke, void of any ideas to actually help this nation.

The economy is rolling along just fine for the last 6 years and things in the world are improving nicely for us. We need Republicans in office and lots of them.
What war? The war was over years ago.............you talking about winning the nation-building? Good Luck there pal. The Dems are just too stupid to capitalize on Bush's and the Republicans idiocy in Iraq with which they themselves were horribly complicit, as well. That is why they are afraid to talk about it.......sheer stupidity.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Well said Nic. Nothing the democrats hate more than american success.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Well said Nic. Nothing the democrats hate more than american success.
Let us know when you find any that George Bush is responsible for, maybe he'll find something he is good at when he is in the joint. But I doubt it.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

The joint.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool The slammer.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool His new home.:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

Yeah, we've apparently slowed the ethnic cleansing and genocide down to a dull roar. However, that doesn't change the fact that the Iraqi diversion of military assets allowed Osama to remain on the loose, caused Afghanistan to go into the shitter--which looks to pull Pakistan down the drain with it. Pakistan, for obvious reasons, is not a country that we can afford to play with as we have Iraq and Afghanistan. So, were Pakistan to become a militant Islamic country bent on Jihad--armed with "nucular" weapons, you can thank the "decider" that he decided to not follow the ball and instead "decided" to wander into Iraq.

Of course, the shareholders and boardmembers of Halliburton and Exxon are doing just spiffy in this beautiful holiday season, so all must be right with the world. . . .

Last edited:

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Yeah, we've apparently slowed the ethnic cleansing and genocide down to a dull roar. However, that doesn't change the fact that the Iraqi diversion of military assets allowed Osama to remain on the loose, caused Afghanistan to go into the shitter--which looks to pull Pakistan down the drain with it. Pakistan, for obvious reasons, is not a country that we can afford to play with as we have Iraq and Afghanistan. So, were Pakistan to become a militant Islamic country bent on Jihad--armed with "nucular" weapons, you can thank the "decider" that he decided to not follow the ball and instead "decided" to wander into Iraq.

Of course, the shareholders and boardmembers of Halliburton and Exxon are doing just spiffy in this beautiful holiday season, so all must be right with the world. . . .
We're doing a great job creating new enemies...........................at least Bush should be given credit for that.

I'm not a Democrat, but your comments are still offensive.....well, it's not your comments, so much as your ignorance. It's really discouraging to see fellow citizens that are as brainwashed by this, or any other organization for that matter.

Democrats aren't talking about Iraq? Interesting observation. The concerns in/for Iraq have been covered in every issue of the newspaper for years. When you talk about "the liberal hacks" not talking about it, I'm pretty sure you are simply regurgitating Rush, or some other conservative talk show host, so I won't ask you to expand upon this (Who are the hacks?).

Since you haven't provided any evidence of your first point, I'm not surprised to see you spouting this nonsense that I know you have zero evidence to back up.

No. All YOU can see is the tax increase because that's what your conservative talk show hosts focus on.

This is your typical posted comment: Swear words, put downs, accusations with no substance, and blind allegiance. You're a great American.

I know that the value of the dollar isn't important to you, and that our national debt is spiraling out of control but that's all good, and the catastrophe that is the housing market is nobody's fault but the people getting foreclosed upon, but you really need to wake up.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Looks like you have a lot of time on your hands to assemble that collection of quips.

Looks like you have a lot of time on your hands to assemble that collection of quips.

Yeah, I somehow managed to scrape together 5 minutes....which is 4 minutes and 50 seconds more thought than you and Nico put into your posts.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

Yeah, I somehow managed to scrape together 5 minutes....which is 4 minutes and 50 seconds more thought than you and Nico put into your posts.
:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO I have to disagree though, it seems to me that their views are an accumlated lifetime of aggregate thought and sensitivity accrued at the Helen Keller School of Political Acquiescence.

P.S. Not that WhatsHisNuts doesn't deserve the POD, just thought I would give it a shot myself.

On second thought, the "4 minutes and 50 seconds more" is not limited to thoughts on posts. The same 10 seconds apparently is also used in formulating ORIGINAL thoughts about politics in general.

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master

On second thought, the "4 minutes and 50 seconds more" is not limited to thoughts on posts. The same 10 seconds apparently is also used in formulating ORIGINAL thoughts about politics in general.
That much??????????????????????