Is there anyone making a case for UCLA tonight?

railbird

EOG Master
i plugged my nose and took them small +24, the athletic advantage isn't that different to be 24 on raod

Heim

EOG Master
Kelly needs to make a QB change if he wants to make it to next season. I've seen better JC Qbs than Robinson.

Will the voters come to their senses and realize this is not a top 25 team? Even if they pull this off its four wins against pretty shitty teams.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Terribly played game but good gosh is it ever entertaining. WSU now up 63-60 with 6 left on a 60 total!

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
How much of it is ego driven though? When you get up a certain amount, numbers and clock is on your side. I dont get how you can lose a football game up 32 unless there is something else in play other than winning.

WSU has zero depth, skill or coaching on the D side of the ball this season. Everyone wants to bow down to Leach right now because Minshew is doing ok in the NFL, but this team is the same as almost every other team he has had. Last year they had a sort of respectable defense and a good RB. This year its back to trying to win track meets.

Their location and recruiting disadvantage should make them 3-9 every season, but they schedule cupcakes non-conference and feast on a few other bottom feeders every year to get to 6-8 wins and that supposedly makes Leach great. In the other thread people were making fun of Harbaugh and his record, Leach is the same exact thing. He'll beat bad teams all day and his QB will have gaudy numbers doing it, but WSU wins tough conference games about 1 in 10 times.