January 6 committee hearings

boston massacre

EOG Master
Jail huh? wouldn't that guarantee jail for biden, perhaps hillary, , even obama, zero chance of that. they live under the fantasy that if they indict trump he would not be able to win the nomination, I doubt that, if anything it would rally everyone behind him.

Desantis has a good chance if the dems do nothing so stupid as to try to charge trump with phony crimes that cant stick anyway.

Desantis has a good chance if the dems do nothing so stupid as to try to charge trump with phony crimes that cant stick anyway.

He Won't Get Buy Trump In A Primary.

Trump's Been There.

Got Things Done.

Best Move Is Trump/ DeSantis 2024.

DeSantis/2028/2032

Communism Crumbs Will Then Be Wiped Out Permanently.

boston massacre

EOG Master
lol. If nobody cares....someone better notify the twice impeached, prison-bound ex-president. He's having another hissy fit.

Based on previous hissy fits....I'm guessing he threw his lunch against the wall again! lol.

Bannon prolly doesn't care either.

😂😂😂😂😂

Hey Kid,

Go Fetch Us That Trump/Russian Collusion.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Famous german singer tells the govt what's coming for them after they illegally search her home. This is exactly what's coming to our corrupt govt - all of them will face the wrath of the people.

Famous German Singer's Home Raided On Suspicion of Fake 'Vaccination' Card - She Fights Back (Video)​

Amy Mek
July 21, 2022
Add comment
6 min read

“Dearest fascist Germany, dear oppressive structure, dear courts, The time will come when we will catch you fascists, and I will not do it personally; it will happen automatically.” – Nina Maleika

Famous German singer Nina Maleika was shocked to find a judicial order from the court that had been left on her desk by police when she returned home from her vacation in Italy. While away, authorities had broken into her home and searched inside on “suspicion” of a fake Covid vaccination card.
The Hamburg police and government chose the wrong victim to target. The authorities’ actions have not only led to a wave of solidarity with the well-known artist but awakened the lioness in her to fight the state’s illegal search:
Dear Germany, dearest fascist Germany, dear oppressive structure, dear courts, The time will come when we will catch you fascists, and I will not do it personally; it will happen automatically.
You will eventually pay for it. You fascist judges, you fascist police officers, all those who tolerate this filth, this totalitarianism, take part, no matter in what form. I don’t, and neither does the pride of lions behind me.
Dress warmly, because karma will f* you up the a so hard, you’d wish you were never born. In this sense… feel free come to my apartment for the second time, come even when I’m at home.
We can also chat and sit down here at the table. We can drink coffee together, and then we can ask about what went wrong with you in your childhood for you to follow such orders.
You are perpetrators and accomplices of a fascist state that is just being established here. And the fact is, this is fascist.
Instead of intimidating her and discouraging further protest, Maleika released a video exposing the state’s violation of her property and intimidation tactics. She explains, “I think it’s important that people know what’s happening here. We know what happens to people like me who have the balls to open their mouths.”
Watch Maleika’s video that RAIR Foundation USA has exclusively translated:

Maleika is a German singer, songwriter, presenter, actress, and model from Hamburg and is known, among other things, for her work with musician Udo Lindenberg. Her father is Egyptian, but she grew up in Germany. Maleika has been an outspoken critic in the media and protests the state’s freedom-crushing Covid policies.

House Search​

Initially, when Maleika returned home, she did not notice that authorities had conducted a search until she found on her desk:

a three-page letter from the Hamburg criminal police, a judicial order for a search of my apartment, a search warrant, which took place in my absence.”

The police gained entry with a key to the apartment that Maleika had to retrieve from the police station. She suspects that the property management gave the authorities the key.

Maleika is accused of falsifying a vaccination card. Despite the intrusive search, the police could not find anything in the apartment. Therefore, it seems that authorities initiated the criminal search based on a false accusation that she presented a fake vaccination card on December 22nd, 2021. An increasingly common tactic by leftist states against protestors.

It seems illogical that authorities would choose to search the singer’s home while she is away in Italy. Furthermore, if she had a “fake vaccine” card, wouldn’t she take something like that with her for it to be used when traveling?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Obviously i watched none of it, but i did see a clip of the CNN pundits saying "gee there's not much new, no big reveals", LOL.

But hey, trump looked bad in some out takes, that's a crime.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Leftists trying to assassinate Justice Kavanaugh and now the NY GOP gubernatorial candidate.

And these fucking retards think a guy dressed in horns and a Speedo walking into the Capitol building is the real threat to democracy in the United States.

LMAO.

How do people get as dumb as these morons?

mr merlin

EOG Master
How was your lunch steve?
How do you feel about that? i assume you're all giggly and happy, how will you feel when the republicans do the same thing in a few years?

I'm happy for Bannon and proud of him, he won, he didn't testify, he exposed the committee as a sham, his penalty will be meaningless, and he'll emerge more popular and influential than ever.

And to top it off he'll be pardoned in 2024 and his conviction will be wiped away.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
How do people get as dumb as these morons?

I don't even know that a lack of intelligence is the problem. For instance, I was raised in a Republican household by two parents who never considered voting for a Democrat at any point in their lives. I voted Republican in my first election (Bob Dole) because it would have never occurred to me that the other side was a viable option. When I got to my early 20s, I was exposed to a whirlwind of propaganda that Democrats were the party of idealism, equality, and progress. I switched parties. For as long as it took me to realize that all politicians are completely full of shit, use public office solely as a means of getting rich, and in many cases actively hate the people they govern.
I have no regrets because educating oneself is a process not an event. What I can't stand is the repulsive need that many, if not most people have to use their beliefs to explain why they're superior. "I'm a Christian and you're not so you're going to Hell!" is just as infantile and ridiculous as saying, "Republicans are stupid so I'm not!" and yet so many people cling to these delusions like a drowning man in the ocean with a small life preserver.
Don't worry though. Brandon and his team seem highly intelligent, and I'm sure all the problems in this country will disappear soon.

mr merlin

EOG Master
This should be good, bannon has been laregly in obscurity since trump left - look at him now.. I wonder if democrats really think that when republicans take power, which is only 5 months away, things will go back to normal? Are they so deluded that they think there wont be payback, payback without mercy/

1658526365403.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
i am on opioids you have to give me a break. Been on them for years. split spine
Really? I'm sorry, you must be on super high doses, dont you build up a tolerance?

I've only taken 4-5 pills in my life, back when I had a kidney stone.

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Lets recap where we are on this Jan 6th stuff guys.

Trumps popularity today was at 50%, so it's higher now than when he left, in fact it's higher than it ever was when he was president. He never hit 50, EVER.

And he's also far higher than poor Joe.

So the question is, were the hearings a success? Are they going to prevent trump from getting elected president again? Which is of course their whole purpose.

I hate to be a debbie downer to Bushey, kane and the rest of you, but if they indict Trump he's gonna be higher than 50, not lower.

MrTop

EOG Master
Really? I'm sorry, you must be on super high doses, dont you build up a tolerance?

I've only taken 4-5 pills in my life, back when I had a kidney stone.

Pain is in back of head. When i get use to the meds I have to back away. Turn to weaker non opioids. repeat and so on

MrTop

EOG Master
Lets recap where we are on this Jan 6th stuff guys.

Trumps popularity today was at 50%, so it's higher now than when he left, in fact it's higher than it ever was when he was president. He never hit 50, EVER.

And he's also far higher than poor Joe.

So the question is, were the hearings a success? Are they going to prevent trump from getting elected president again? Which is of course their whole purpose.

I hate to be a debbie downer to Bushey, kane and the rest of you, but if they indict Trump he's gonna be higher than 50, not lower.

i am leaning one or both joe and the donald will not be at the championship game. maybe newsome or munchkin or wife of the big O / desantos

then you possibly got ali/frazier II

the donald / hillary

MrTop

EOG Master
Who's munchkin? You mean buttplug?
mr merlin said:

the neutral dem ..i think from virginia?

when on opioid meds. You have to be able to walk away. The body rebuilds then after a while you can take it again. When not taking it, you are in pain. My concentration is poor. You will see short sentences from me.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I don't even know that a lack of intelligence is the problem. For instance, I was raised in a Republican household by two parents who never considered voting for a Democrat at any point in their lives. I voted Republican in my first election (Bob Dole) because it would have never occurred to me that the other side was a viable option. When I got to my early 20s, I was exposed to a whirlwind of propaganda that Democrats were the party of idealism, equality, and progress. I switched parties. For as long as it took me to realize that all politicians are completely full of shit, use public office solely as a means of getting rich, and in many cases actively hate the people they govern.
I have no regrets because educating oneself is a process not an event. What I can't stand is the repulsive need that many, if not most people have to use their beliefs to explain why they're superior. "I'm a Christian and you're not so you're going to Hell!" is just as infantile and ridiculous as saying, "Republicans are stupid so I'm not!" and yet so many people cling to these delusions like a drowning man in the ocean with a small life preserver.
Don't worry though. Brandon and his team seem highly intelligent, and I'm sure all the problems in this country will disappear soon.

all politicians are completely full of shit, use public office solely as a means of getting rich, and in many cases actively hate the people they govern.

Not This Guy.

1658590423763.png