Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

kane

EOG master
Re: Javy's 2017-2018 College Basketball Plays

Anyone want to see the post that caused Chloe to have a nervous breakdown and summon his butt buddy faggoty obese friends Kane andBushay to troll my thread? Here it is... be prepared, it is very graphic!

Screech, you in?

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Good luck, Javy. I always felt you and Timely both had good NCAAB opinions.

Do you really think you're making a persuasive argument when you're portraying yourself as someone dumb enough to think another human being couldn't go to one of the two dozen sports websites to find this score?

I am starting to see why you fell down the stairs and crippled yourself. You legit have down syndrome. That's very sad, I will not be insulting you anymore. That is quite a challenge to go through life like that. Lots of courage.

Your constant compulsion to make fun of so many others intelligence while inflating yours shows your profound sense of insecurity. Smart people don't have to boast about their intelligence.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Your constant compulsion to make fun of so many others intelligence while inflating yours shows your profound sense of insecurity. Smart people don't have to boast about their intelligence.

Ok, Dr. Phil.

No one cares your opinion. Thanks. Any festivals full of 15 year olds you have your eye on lately?

Ok, Dr. Phil.

No one cares your opinion. Thanks. Any festivals full of 15 year olds you have your eye on lately?

Nothing but lies from you

1. Vols baseball player:LMAO

2. Lawyer:LMAO

3. Created numerous ghost accounts (while trying to deny it before you got busted) to actually vote for yourself in a poll that you started:LMAO

4. Claiming to inform the FBI on other posters here:LMAO

Dont have to have a background in psychoanalysis to have you figured out (especially with your constant homoerotic references ). Your insecurities are pretty severe and patently obvious.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

So if I prove I'm a lawyer, you'll self ban and pay me $10,000, right?

You talk shit that you don't even buy yourself, little man.

Bushay

NHL Expert

leave the Goose alone and let him concentrate on the games. thats what matters here.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

not surprising you'd commiserate with a guy who scams senior citizens, as someone who takes advantage of children sexually

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated

Anyone want to see the post that caused Chloe to have a nervous breakdown and summon his butt buddy faggoty obese friends Kane and Bushay to troll my thread? Here it is... be prepared, it is very graphic!

Do you consider yourself to be a lonely person?
If not, what do your real life friends say when you show them posts like this?

rico1

EOG Master

Good luck JB! Look at your fan-club-in-action! And you've only made one selection :LMAO

Forecasting this thread for three pages, 1500-plus-views, before play number three is made :lightbulb:

Javey isn't going to post plays. He wants to play victim for some sympathy.

"I would have posted plays but the trolls ruined my thread."

rico1

EOG Master

JB is January's contestant in the EOG Grand Challenge. Plenty of selections ahead

rico1

EOG Master

It's a hopeless ordeal JB. As you know you have a permanent residence inside Bush's empty skull. Therefore, he cannot stay in his lane.

ttaylor89

EOG Dedicated

Thoughts on 2 big games in Chicago?

Laying off the first game. Taking Kansas in the nightcap, even though I loved Mason and thought he was the heart and soul of that team for years, I like the guards they have.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

Thoughts on 2 big games in Chicago?

Laying off the first game. Taking Kansas in the nightcap, even though I loved Mason and thought he was the heart and soul of that team for years, I like the guards they have.

I get the feeling Calipari wouldn't mind seeing his team lose by 20 today. We'll see, I like Kansas though, not sure I'll bet it.