Javy's Special Thread

Javy's Special Thread

• Total voters

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
This is Javy's special section of the boards, where he will be free to post any of the incoherent turds his traumatically addled brain produces.

As the condition of allowing him to stay as his 500th ghost, JK will be locking Javy into this thread.

12io4j2w90

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated
Re: Javy's Special Thread

Good to see you in here, Javier. This is YOUR very own thread. Make yourself comfortable!

PapaSlam

Banned

Where is the poll result for 'Allowed to stay because he knows more about sports than 500 Ronaldo's combined.'

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Not an option, Javier. I have it on good authority that you will be allowed to stay if you are willing to be locked into this thread. Otherwise, your time at EOG has come to an end.

PapaSlam

Banned

Not an option, Javier. I have it on good authority that you will be allowed to stay if you are willing to be locked into this thread. Otherwise, your time at EOG has come to an end.

I know I humiliate you daily here at EOG, but very sad to see you take the Timelytolose option and crying about it so that you don't have to be humiliated by me anymore.

But I know a lot about you, so i guess it's not surprising. 12io4j2w90

MrTop

EOG Master

are they going to show the winner just at the monday night halftime ?

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Good question. Kelly will contact his people.

We're deadlocked at 2-2 here. Neck and neck. Will Javy be banned? Will he be confined in his very special thread? Stay tuned.

gmcarroll33

EOG Member

I'd vote for him to have free reign in all threads.

+1

I don't see the outrage myself. He just likes to argue a bunch. Big deal. He's right a lot, and argues even more when he's wrong. Talks and insults like most 20-40 year olds that make up gambling forums. He at least likes to argue his point and it brings some kind of conversation to this site and it's fun to watch him look correct at times and wrong at times, while watching everybody get pissed off over nothing.

choslamshe

EOG Master

+1

I don't see the outrage myself. He just likes to argue a bunch. Big deal. He's right a lot, and argues even more when he's wrong. Talks and insults like most 20-40 year olds that make up gambling forums. He at least likes to argue his point and it brings some kind of conversation to this site and it's fun to watch him look correct at times and wrong at times, while watching everybody get pissed off over nothing.

Add gmcarroll33 to his ever-long list of ghosts

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Add gmcarroll33 to his ever-long list of ghosts

Unless we are supposed to believe that this person who posts 3 times a year was so moved to defend Javy that he just had to chime in here.

:LMAO

Be less obvious, Javy.

gmcarroll33

EOG Member

Wow. I don't post here at all. I post mainly at 2+2 and even there not much anymore. Watching people argue and talk shit is really what gambling forums are. Nobody with a clue is going to post anything of substance to hurt their bottom line. As a result you get moronic statements like Javy posting about the Mets being a laughable joke in their spot vs the Cubs last season, and some other good stuff that makes others look wrong and pisses people off. I don't care either way. He doesn't piss me off. He just acts like a typical 20-40 year old arguing his point and being right some time and being wrong some time. I don't care one way or the other. I just don't think he should be banned.

gmcarroll33

EOG Member

Unless we are supposed to believe that this person who posts 3 times a year was so moved to defend Javy that he just had to chime in here.

:LMAO

Be less obvious, Javy.

Bro I just read the forum for fun. I don't give a shit about Javy nor do I expect to learn anything about making money sports betting from anybody here. I think he's wrong more often than not, but don't see wtf difference it makes to this site.

gmcarroll33

EOG Member

And I'm kind of pissed that Kevin Chappell decided to make 2 bogeys in 3 rounds but bogeyed 17 to lose me multiple thousands of dollars. What a SOB

PapaSlam

Banned

Just for some disclosure, I was not posting at EOG in 2011, so the idea that this is one of my ghosts is one of the most laughable accusations I've ever seen. I don't think I posted on EOG until 2013. Maybe John Kelly would remember better when I started posting here, but certainly wasn't 2011.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Javy's contributions picked up dramatically in March of 2013.

Just kidding.

I don't have a clue about Javy's posting history.

I was merely channeling my inner RDALERT447.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

Just kidding.

John, glad to see you've been able to escape the wrath of Javy's FBI and mafia connections.

Ronaldo

EOG Dedicated

Just kidding.

John, how do you feel about Javy having a special thread?

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

What is Jasy Beasy's latest ghost? Keeping up with this here at Eye on Ghosting is very tough...Thanks