Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Re: Jay Cutler signs a 1-year deal with Miami

game in London and losing a bye due a hurricane has led to the dolphins a disastrous season. not a fan, but signing cutler was a mistake by gase. the raven game was a thursday night game. short rest/travel for a tired team..

who will cutler play for in 2018 ? nobody

alfie

EOG Dedicated

the great dave wannstedt went 42-31 with jay fiedler as qb...

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

I guess but bears lost that 49ers game. Garapollo played like absolute shit in the red zone.

That was his first start in SF. The average fan couldn’t name one of his receivers, yet punked the best D last week.

kane

EOG master

Miami is not a bad team... Tannehill is not the reason Miami had a winning season last year..... Cutler is better than Tannehill and it's not close..... I hate Cutler being on Miami but we should win be able to win at least 10 games.... Miami isn't as bad as you experts think.... But then again how many of you actually think?

You are clueless

blueline

EOG Master

Flipping channels I saw that his wife has a reality show..not done seeing Jay

kane

EOG master

DeAngelo Hall-- "If I could have played against Jay Cutler more, I probably would be in the Hall of Fame."https://www.totalprosports.com/2018/08/02/deangelo-hall-during-retirement-speech-had-i-played-jay-cutler-more-id-be-in-the-hall-of-fame/

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

He is one of the strangest human beings I’ve ever seen. How do you live your life with such dullness? If you’re a woman, how can you put up with that man?

I question if he even showed emotion and joy when his children were born. I really do.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master

You actually know what his wife said in episode 1, he lays in bed and watches deer and other animals on his tv because he set up recording monitors out in the woods.