Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

kane

EOG master
I think I posted this before, the Heat are a team better suited to play in the 80's and 90's when defense mattered and the first team to 100 wins, nowadays you need to score to win, they're near the bottom of the league in points scored and fast break points, they don't get any easy baskets in transition, way too often their half court offense gets bogged down and they're forced to take a shot as the shot clock is expiring, they're just not built for today's NBA. They're all but certain to play the play in at Philly which they'll lose because the Sixers have two guys who can get a bucket anytime they want, so that means they'll have to beat either Atl or Chi at home to get the 8th seed which means playing the monster in the first round, the only things they'll have going for them would be their defense and coach, but it's hard to see that being enough to beat the monster four times, I'll never count them out, but it's gonna be real tough

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yup. If they win out, 100% 6th seed. Will have beaten Pissers 2 out of 3. So much for my Celtics vs 76ers debtantè but would give Heat a manageable pee in opponent. They way they are playing, same thing.

kane

EOG master
There is a decent chance 76ers get out of the pee in. If they own TB's, it will happen.
If they end up Playing Indy in the play in they'll lose due to Indy's explosive offense, if it's Orl they can beat them due to the Magic's youth

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Danny Willett +34000
WINNER
$25.00
BONUS BET USED
Outright Betting
3:45AM MST
$25.00
TOTAL WAGER
$8,500.00
TOTAL PAYOUT
PLACED: 3/22/2024 1:38AM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Nothing has changed. Rory still can't putt. Just left an eagle putt short and will have a tester for booty. If he misses, that is 1 extra stroke. Why is always loses.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Willy Z
Heat
Warriors

Willy Z
Panthers
Heat

Willy Z
Suns
Kings
Rude

Willy Z
Gym Harbaugh

Willy Z
Vondrosouva

Willy Z
Vegas Knight
Heat
Fakers

Willy Z
Vegas Knights
76ers
Fakers

Willy Z
Avs
Joker
Nuggets

Dell Dude

EOG Master
These last 3 nice. The rooster with Harbaugh serves as a straight ticket. Not much but at least guaranteed to be paid up front.

Willy Z
Vegas Knight
Heat
Fakers

Willy Z
Vegas Knights
76ers
Fakers

Willy Z
Avs
Joker
Nuggets

Dell Dude

EOG Master
1. MICHIGAN DEFEATS WASHINGTON +550
2023-24 NCAAF College Football Playoff Exact Result
2023-24 COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF EXACT RESULT
Bet Ended Jan 1, 2024, 3:05:00 PM

2. WILL ZALATORIS +3500
Outright Winner
THE MASTERS 2024
Apr 11, 2024, 4:00:00 AM

3. RAFAEL NADAL +2200
Winner
AUSTRALIAN OPEN MEN 2024
Bet Ended Jan 14, 2024, 5:00:00 PM

4. ELENA RYBAKINA +700
Winner
AUSTRALIAN OPEN WOMEN 2024
Bet Ended Jan 14, 2024, 5:00:00 PM

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kurt Kitayama +28000
WINNER
$50.00
BONUS BET USED
Outright Betting
3:45AM MST
$50.00
TOTAL WAGER
$14,000.00
TOTAL PAYOUT
PLACED: 3/29/2024 3:21AM MST

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Harman was a free bet. I cashed ouside early Friday when he took the lead and I was sure was going to choke. He didn't.