Journeyman's official statement thread.

Re: Journeyman's official statement thread.

1. Joeybag
2. Fordfield
3. beantownjim
4. Ballrash thanks WV
5. Sly55
6. Wrigley
7. Oscar B

:cheers
These guys and others not mention deserve some credit to for keeping this from dying, or this day may have never come. Remember EOG always said the posters are the watchdogs.

Now time to move forward 91023i2ndw;l

J

TT,

Always got along with you across the street and felt very badly that you were put in this situation. Good to see it's being taken care of. Your statement was also VERY classy imo.

12io4j2w90:cheers

Agree EGO TT is one of the nicest and classiest guys out there

J

joeybagadonuts

These guys and others not mention deserve some credit to for keeping this from dying, or this day may have never come. Remember EOG always said the posters are the watchdogs.

Now time to move forward 91023i2ndw;l

Exactly. If it wasnt for the contsant bashing, do you really think Jman would have started paying? doubtful. anyways, glad to see TT will be getting his $.

As Joeyfitz said

slowpay>stiff

Couple questions for Jman-

1. I don't believe you really had a lawyer for this, but if you did, why?

2. are you back on the paid staff here?

3. Honestly, when was the last time you left your house?

TYIA

My comment is not needed probably but its always nice to see a man be a man.

I put stiffs right down there with child molesto rs.

Didnt talk to you much at rx Journey but this is respectable.:cheers

You have got to be kidding...and if you are, it's not even close to funny.

sl55

EOG Veteran

The thing I can't understand about this whole thread is why is everybody acting like journey just cured cancer?If the debt would have been paid like it should be,we wouldn't even be having this conversation.What's next,when 5 star pays off the measley 3 dollars he owes,is everybody gonna roll out the red carpet?Good for Jman finally showing some accountability,but this hiphiphoorey shit is for the birds.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

My comment is not needed probably but its always nice to see a man be a man.

I put stiffs right down there with child molesto rs.

Didnt talk to you much at rx Journey but this is respectable.:cheers

EGO I thought you said this guy was a decent fellow?

WVU

EOG Master

Jman, how long before this debt is paid in full?

Am I the only one who thinks that all of this attention over a poster finally agreeing to pay a gambling debt is a bit ridiculous? For God's sake, JMan has been virtually thumbing his nose at TTinco for months and now that he has apparently decided to do the right thing, he is some sort of hero? Clearly the underlying message here is that JMan can not be trusted and only folded after a concerted effort on the part of the EOG membership to show him how wrong he has been about this debacle.

Attention Whore does not come close to describing what we have all witnessed from this man and all at the expense of another well respected poster. I guess congratulations are in order now that JMan has decided (certainly not on his own accord) to act like an adult. :doh1

sl55

EOG Veteran

Am I the only one who thinks that all of this attention over a poster finally agreeing to pay a gambling debt is a bit ridiculous? For God's sake, JMan has been virtually thumbing his nose at TTinco for months and now that he has apparently decided to do the right thing, he is some sort of hero? Clearly the underlying message here is that JMan can not be trusted and only folded after a concerted effort on the part of the EOG membership to show him how wrong he has been about this debacle.

Attention Whore does not come close to describing what we have all witnessed from this man and all at the expense of another well respected poster. I guess congratulations are in order now that JMan has decided (certainly not on his own accord) to act like an adult. :doh1

No you have company,post 125.

J

joeybagadonuts

No you have company,post 125.

You have company from me as well. it's fucking PATHETIC. I guess I just can't imagine ever being broke enough to have any reason to stiff anyone and I'm just glad I will never be the type of scumbag loser that Jscam is.

Well done Jman. I am happy to hear of your decision.

I am even happier you are back!

:)

The Judge has spoken and I agree 100%. This clown is almost beyond belief. No, not almost.

No pay..... he is a piece of shit.

Agree to pay and make a payment..... still a piece of shit.

Tough fucking crowd.

J

joeybagadonuts

You're not alone. It wasn't as if Jman came to this decision himself, his hand was forced. I think it's also worth noting that he basically admitted through his actions needing this board (and more specifically, Shrink's money assuming he's still on the payroll) more than it needs him.
Jman had zero leverage in this situation. As popular a poster and compelling a personality he has, and w/sports knowledge and insights that most view valuable, he still isn't bigger than any sports forum out there, despite what he may have originally thought. Shrink flat-out accepting his resignation and moving on with or without him all but demonstrated these things.

I don't applaud Jman for finally owning his debt and acting like a man, no, 'the' man that he has always claimed to be. I applaud Shrink for giving him an ultimatum after his latest tantrum.

By far the best post in this thread. You're a sharp motherfucker, D. You make some of the most well thought out and LOGICAL posts of anyone on these boards. Glad to see there is someone that is intelligent and knows how to see through all the BS around here and to actually deduce what appears to be the truth.

If I were owed the money, I'd have a lot more respect for someone paying me back slowly, than not at all....

Just sayin...

I just hope the world realizes that it was a Jman "Official" statement.

That has meaning to me.

If I know Jeff as I think I do, it's that period (.) you can barely see that has the meaning to him...

mofome

Banned

All of this attention? Not as if someone sent out a mass email, the guy made a thread.

12io4j2w90

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1335128 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- status icon and date --> 07-16-08, 02:24 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #129 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>royalfan<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1335128", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Veteran

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1335128 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid"><!-- icon and title --> Re: Journeyman's official statement thread.
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by WVU
Jman, how long before this debt is paid in full?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

How long until you give lap back his grand that you freerolled?
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Royal, some fucking balls on this guy.

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

Glad shrink step in and took over the debt........If he thinks Journey his worth 6g to the site....thats his choice.....and good job to all those that kept the pressure on....until this was finally taken care of......I think were more like credit collecters then bashers.....were now 2-2 in getting stiffs to pay those they owe.....hopefully we wont be needed again......Good job men!!!!!!

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Ford, you and Joey did a hell of a job - people think I'm always fucking around but I guarantee TTinco is grateful.

Timetopay

EOG Master

I chat with T and I know he is grateful for all the support he has gotten from his site and over here.

Seymour

EOG Dedicated

Only two positive posts in this thread - Journey, stating he's going to pay and this

J

joeybagadonuts

Ford, you and Joey did a hell of a job - people think I'm always fucking around but I guarantee TTinco is grateful.

Thanks, Seymour. You did your part as well. I'm just glad that TT is getting paid. I would have liked to have never had to read another one of Jscams fantasy posts from his mom's basement, but TT getting paid is much more important.

EGO I thought you said this guy was a decent fellow?

GJ is a very decent fellow. Doesn't mean I have to agree with everything he says

Would rather leave next door to a stiff than a child molester obviously 12io4j2w90

Fordfield

EOG Addicted

You were part of it to.......Seymour ......and I know TT appreciates it to...... to quote Ben from the show LOST.......
Were the Good guys........

Hitdogg42

EOG Dedicated

JMAN, honestly, I don't think you need to apologize to anyone !!!!! It's your life and you live it the way you feel best, and besides your family and closest friend, fuck the rest of them.......You would be surprised when the REAL shit hits the fan, NONE will be around, some will post and talk about it, some will talk to you about it, but really NOT MANY will be ABOUT it, when you need it most...BEEEELEEEEP IT.........

Get um
Hitdogg

Brock

EOG Dedicated

There is 1,700 on lookers and I know they ain't all in here for JMan.
Better late than never. Some never pay pack! My suspicion is there
will be more onlookers for the nicest checks!