Just 16 more shopping days until Florida St -6.5

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
Is this the 1st quarter line?

Willie Taggert won me over months ago. To say he has re-energized the program would be an understatement. For those sleeping, pull up a chair...

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
I'm amazed at how much Willie Taggert has already won me over. If things do go wrong this season, he has already earned leeway to build. But I don't think they will need it. Moving from the glacier paced Jimbo Fisher offense to the fast break Taggert offense will put bigly pressure on out-athleted teams and the kids are going to love it. FSu should cover this game and we will see where it goes from there. I think FSU +10 at home vs Clemson is a highly suspect line I bet on and FSU 9 to 1 highly correlated to win ACC also a good bet.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Now that the game is over I can hear Railbird chiming on how we need to bet against Black coaches cuz doing so here was a very easy win

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
I think Willie and FSU will be fine. They laid an egg tonight, it happens sometimes and as a fan/bettor gotta just eat it and come back tomorrow. Big unfixable issue this year for FSu at OL. FSU will probably be up and down this year some big wins and some of these

Heim

EOG Master
Nice of Taggert to commit one million bucks to the school. It will divert alumni attention away from his incompetence. He made WKU a short lived Sun Belt power. That's his level.

ChuckyG

EOG Master
[h=2]Just 16 more shopping days until Florida St -6.5[/h] 08-18-18, 04:07 AM
Is this the 1st quarter line?

...No, that was the team total.

Mr. Smith

EOG Master
I wasn't on board with Willie at first.

Here is what won me over. He started at western Kentucky ( im going by memory) who had been like 2-10 when he got there. He turned them into a bowl 10-2 team in like 2 years. He went to South Florida who was awful when he got there and again, flipped them totally around very fast. From there he went o Oregon who had been struggling. He posted a strong record in 1 year there and brought in by far their best recruiting class ever, before he left for FSU which is his dream job.

Willie can recruit better than Jimbo Fisher can going forward. Jimbo lost the team last year and while he is a strong overall coach, Willie is also a recruiting killer and likely to be much better than Jimbo going forward. The kids love his fast faced offense, Jimbo is old school sludge.

Willie has reached out to the FSU community in such a tremendous way. I thought it was time for coach Bowden to retire but many FSU fans were very upset. Willie has reached out to the FSU past in an extraordinary way and invited coach Bowden back.

Even with that pure 0-1 ATS lemon, I believe FSU is in great hands. FSu is a 7-6 team that went to the Independence Bowl last year and lost some stars to the NFL. It wont be rebuilt in a day. But I believe in Willie.