Just to be clear

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

NEW YORK — Al Roker, the longtime NBC meteorologist, is a staple at the annual Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. But for the first time in 27 years, Roker isn't MCing the festivities.

Earlier this month, Roker was hospitalized for blood clots. He disclosed the medical problem last week on social media.

“So many of you have been thoughtfully asking where I’ve been. Last week I was admitted to the hospital with a blood clot in my leg which sent some clots into my lungs," Roker, 68, announced

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I want some heavyweights like Jake Tapper, Joy Reed, Morning Blow, Chris Matthews, Dumb Lemon, Ricky Maddow. When they start dropping, maybe they stop reading CDC script.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This seems the opposite of good lick.

What does negative efficacy mean?

When a vaccine’s efficacy drops into the negatives, it means that vaccination actually elevates the risks of hospitalization and severe diseases rather than reducing the risks.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

He was 56. His family said Henke died in his sleep November 29, but no cause was given.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't stand Alex Berenson. I didn't like him before he insulted MAGA and said he prefered Democrats. Fuck him. I will shed no tear if and when he finds out. But he predicted it is only a matter of time and the time is short when omg's start dropping. I believe him. Think of it as a Deal or No Deal bimbo board. Only $1 to $1000 Suddenly briefcases. You know that $100,000, $250,000, $500,000 or $1 million briefcase is imminent...

Or all these deaths are normal, always happened, and we are being gaslighted.

MrTop

EOG Master

Beverly Hills Cop Was California’s Highest-Paid Municipal Worker​

City’s assistant police chief took home $716,000 last year, state records show.

mr merlin

EOG Master

Beverly Hills Cop Was California’s Highest-Paid Municipal Worker​

City’s assistant police chief took home $716,000 last year, state records show.
The problem with stuff like this isn't the obscene amounts, it's that he probably didn't really log those hours, the guy was prob on the clock making overtime and not on the job. Since he was a police chief he prob claimed he's on call all the time and put in for extra pay due to occasional calls during non work hours.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
And the big pay day for municipal workers is the pension payouts.

They retire earlier and collect much more than most private sector employees ever will collect. Who ironically pay their salaries.

$716k is large even compared to rail's lifeguard heroes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
O’Connell was sobbing on the sideline after the victory at Indiana, comforted by team chaplain Marty Dittmar. O’Connell didn’t speak to the media after the game, but Brohm hinted that O’Connell was dealing with a personal issue.

“He’s got a lot going on right now,” said Brohm. “Can’t say anything. So, he’s emotional for a lot of reasons. He played really hard. Stepped up to the plate when his teammates needed.”

On Sunday, O’Connell shared the news of the unexpected death of older brother Sean. O’Connell returned to his home in the Chicago suburbs during this difficult time to mourn and be with loved ones.

“Well, things happened very suddenly, so, yes, there was concern about whether he would be available to play (at Indiana),” said Brohm. “Understandably.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Yes but we have to make sure. We need to know the official caws. This is beyond Curtis Strange. Nobody even knew he died when Purdue played Indiana.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

It is with heavy hearts we announce the light of our life, our kind, caring and beautiful daughter, Megha Thakur, suddenly and unexpectedly passed away on Nov. 24, 2022 in the early morning hours,"

Media interference, propaganda campaign about “car accident” cause of death completely exposed as lie​

The interference campaign commenced one day before the parents publicly announced the death. A website called Geniuscelebs.com “reported” on November 29 that Ms. Thakur “died unexpectedly in a car accident.” The website further stated:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

A 49-year-old international reporter is dead, in a cut-and-dried story that spotlights mainstream media loyalty to big pharma.

Mr. Carlos Tejada was the deputy Asia editor for the New York Times. He worked for the Wall Street Journal as China news editor prior to that. In other words he was firmly entrenched as a mainstream media voice. Unfortunately that also means he was beholden to Pfizer, Moderna, masks, etc. It looks like that loyalty cost him his life.

As an international reporter who frequently traveled, Mr. Tejada had to choose between quitting his job or receiving experimental mRNA or viral vector DNA injections. He chose the latter. Mr. Tejada posted an Instagram photo on July 5 holding a vaccine card while someone injected him. He captioned the photo with a bunch of mainstream media regurgitated talking points. But the entire post is summed up here:

“And our privilege gives us access to vaccines, like the J&J jab Nora and I got just this morning. I’m thankful for the scientists and the medical professionals who defended us against Covid, and for being able to protect my family.”

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In most cases, don't blame the individual media personalities. Every single one is forced to sign a NDA. For them it is NDA. For Republicans it is hush money. That's one thing. The other is they are controlled by their *producers. They must follow the script. Go off once (Paul Pelosi NBC reporter), could be lights out. They need a paycheck just like everybody else.

Some go independent but that is a tough, unpredictable grind and at the mercy of Big Tech.

So this is why they won't report on all these scandals. Then you have assholes like Jake Tapper. He made a dirty deal to get fat and sassy reading the script. He has no moral problem. Fuck him and those like him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
At some point, look for some important media personality to break script about the vaccines when someone close to they drops Suddenly. There has to be a line. If not even death is enough, I Guesser no line.

kane

EOG master
alex jones says mderna is much the worst vaccine
Alex Jones also thinks the government put chemicals in the water to make frogs gay, and no I'm not joking

In a rant that has since become a meme and a line of t-shirts, Jones said he didn’t like the government “putting chemicals in the water that turn the friggin’ frogs gay.”

“The majority of frogs in most areas of the United States are now gay,” Jones said in 2017. The claim was without evidence.