Just to be clear

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With Tucker, he plays his part by releasing the hyperbolic but meaningless Vikings video. When McCarthy releases everything which is not really everything, people will be satisfied that it is everything. And that is howid do it. Case closed. Nothing more to cee. Go homedog.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The password and the answer is they would, did, will fake anything they believe they can get away with. That's the line. That's the only line. So the only question is did they think they could fake a death and prosecution. The second password and answer is yes. They control everything that could possibly expose, punish their scheme:

Media - online, print and TV
Politicians - both parties
Judges, courts
FBI, DOJ
Military
Social influencers like celebrities, athletes, business leaders, etc

Everything. Anything they don't control, they can prevent and punish if they get out of line no pun.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am not an Obama fan but he came up with what will go down as the quote of all times:

Never underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Stop the Steal and Green Bay Sweep to set up MAGA, Trump dirty. Fake riot and fake bombs to stop short electoral college challenge, Trump clean.

howid

EOG Dedicated
"Build back better" turned into a recession, skyrocketing gas and grocery prices, the second-largest bank collapse in US history, and a $100 billion proxy war with nuclear-armed Russia.

Of course Moe Howid would say, what a blitzkrieg!

three stooges what a blitzkrieg.PNG

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And yet no stock market collapse, no Biden approval collapse. The American sheeple have been programmed well. They Live mind control wasn't this good.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Both will happen eventually but it looks only when the Keisha Lance Bottom falls out and people on the street starving and dying.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't know anything about the stock market and I've proved it time and time and time again by losing my ass but I don't believe it can possibly be stable genius unless there is manipulation. That's just a blind opinion. That thing should have hit the floor and it's treading water. When the manipulation stops voluntarily or involuntarily, it will collapse the fucking floor. You have been warned. Invest accordingly.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
All these blow Job reports are fake also. Everything is fake. Pancho Sanza ponzi scheme at an unthinkable scale. You know what happens at the end of ponzi schemes but no precedent when the world's most consequential country does it. We is about to find out. Trump will be blamed of course.