KATIE'S THREAD!!

Re: KATIE'S THREAD!!

Hey, Katie... my first time on your thread. To save you the trouble of looking it up, I'm an old retired guy who's been gambling for a very long time, probably longer than most around here have been alive.

I was a net loser until about 10 years ago when I had a dream about a football game which came to pass in realife exactly as the dream purported.

This in turn led to a complete change in the way I made my bets. I made it a point to learn all I could about dream interpretation, and now I bet solely on my dreams.

My best win ever was the 2006 Rose Bowl where Texas (my alma mater) beat USC for the national championship, and the score was 41-38. My dream had predicted 42-38, and I logged that prediction on many message boards (still googlable at rec.gambling.sports). I made more money on that single game than most guys here have ever made in a whole season of gambling.

Last night I was playing (bad) golf in my dreams. I whiffed, had the wrong club, hit the ball backward, there were all sorts of obstacles, etc.

Thinking I'll reverse all my picks today.

So... got any advice for a really weird old coot?

Katie

EOG Master
Re: KATIE'S THREAD!!

hi star...
very cool..:)

hmmm...any advice for a really weird old coot?
that's really more of ken's department. :houra

however, if you focus really hard and dream about me..
who knows what might happen...:)