LAP18, I OWE YOU 50,000

Tyrone

EOG Veteran
Re: LAP18, I OWE YOU 50,000

Call your lawyer but tomorrow but remember to take your PROZAC and LITHIUM.

carolinakid

Banned

bottom line wvu i can pay, plain and simple.......................i think i have 30k in my pocket as i type, no joke

Sleepy

EOG Master

lmao

Broke also said he had life clocked and would take on all comers for as much as they could muster

Are we supposed to believe everything on the internet?

carolinakid

Banned

sleepy im starting to think sport forums now are worst than kids hating on facebooks accounts

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

and if i may add my lawyer and me are member of the gso country club

No you may not add this. Where do you think you are?

This isn't the taxi stand where you can just throw out unsubstantiated claims. We are not a bunch of your fellow Charlotte area taxi driver co-workers. Save your golf club stories for the cab lunch room. I say good day to you sir.

WVU

EOG Master

bottom line wvu i can pay, plain and simple.......................i think i have 30k in my pocket as i type, no joke

Snap a picture of your 30k from your pocket within the next 3 minutes and I will pay you 10k paypal

carolinakid

Banned

sleepy that i would never do,maybe a backpage fuck in another city for a nite , but that it

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

wvu i do not do personal pics of any thing i tryed and it not worth it to me

Personal pics? He's asking about the $30k you have in your pocket. Not a picture of your cock. Settle down ck. This isn't a gay fetish forum weirdo

WVU

EOG Master

wvu i do not do personal pics of any thing i tryed and it not worth it to me

you posted a pic of your house and pool. wouldn't that be personal? This isn't a bet. This is a free shot at 10k. Snap a quick pic. Use monopoly money if you must

carolinakid

Banned

i have nothing to prove, you guys need to prove to me what you are and that not just a 50 bet on a game.prove that please

WVU

EOG Master

ck, your act is stale and no one believes a damn thing you say. You are the biggest bullshitter on the forums and that is saying a lot

carolinakid

Banned

later guys heading to bed , early morning tennis and then to the duke/pitt game on monday night here

carolinakid

Banned

sorry if you take it that way wvu but now that i have money i think the same about most of you guys.................

WVU

EOG Master

sorry if you take it that way wvu but now that i have money i think the same about most of you guys.................

oh I see. You didn't have money before, but you do now. Makes sense since you probably won your $15 wager on the pats

carolinakid

Banned

i have not bet on the playoffs in 2 yrs , and did not even watch 1 sec of last yr stupid bowl

Lefthook

EOG Veteran

i have not bet on the playoffs in 2 yrs , and did not even watch 1 sec of last yr stupid bowl

You get your lawyer to prove you didn't watch 1 second of the super bowl and I'll send you 50 000. Let bet!

Or did you have a cab shift that day? If you can get the passenger to prove you were driving him to Charlotte I might be out 50 000

texansfan

EOG Master

ck, your act is stale and no one believes a damn thing you say. You are the biggest bullshitter on the forums and that is saying a lot

Yean, I won't put 30k on a table with a sign saying CK or whatever next to it and post it, but I'll show you my supposed house and car. :+clueless

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Re: LAP 18 I OWE YOU 50, 000

either you prove this bs or you shut the fuck up, pm me i will give you my lawyer number and you put up the evidence
I'm not sure speaking to your lawyer confirms that you don't drive a cab for a living.... This guy might be a cab driver just like you and not a lawyer at all. Nice try CK.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

number 1 guy i live live in greensboro nc, not in charlotte if you going to make up a lie , at least get the city correct please
Not everybody works in the town they live.... That proves nothing. I smell a cover up here.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

CK, I don't believe you have 50k and after your statement about having 30k in your pocket and then refusing to snap a picture and posting..... Well let's just say I have my doubts that you can produce 500. There is no shame in driving a cab for a living, that was not my point. I was just calling bullshit on the rich and famous lifestyle you portray.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

You ever drive Ric Flair around in Charlotte?
He claims he is a limousine rider so maybe not.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Hey lap dont you feel like a jerk now with your bs, just because you want to be something in black and white...................man up and stop be a asshole

No sir I dont. I believe you are a cab driver. I do not believe you are financially secure like you say. I don't believe the forums are shit. I still watch the NFL.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I heard some stories of cabs picking up drunk people and driving erratically so they could charge them $100 throw up fees while they're completely out of their mind.

Are you one of those cabbies?