LARGE NHL WAGER TONIGHT 10/25

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Yesterdays MLB play didn't pan out, hopefully, this will make up for that debacle.

Calgary Flames Team Total over 2.5 -150 currently available at 5DIMES
VERY LARGE INVESTMENT.

Let's make that money EOG!!

Bushay

NHL Expert
Lol. Don’t pros like Gabe get their limits reduced on props like this?

How do pros like Gabe get down very large at one price on a hockey prop wager.

Gabe the tout!

You got to love it.

I wonder if this play is being sold to those 2 clients he has?

And who in their right mind is paying Gabe for hockey wagers win or lose?

Baseball, I might understand.

Hockey? GTFOOH!

Bushay

NHL Expert
He loses damn near every posted play he makes in here and over at Peeps.

And he wonders why people won’t stop calling him out of this foolishness.

What’s next? Gabe’s Rugby and Dart releases..

Most every post he makes here or anywhere else is him mentioning how many open teasers he has going, or how much he has on a side, or he was talking with one of his buddies privately ( a real mover and shaker in this business) and loves to make it sound like only he is in on this really confidential and private info only the privileged have access to.

Most guys in here have been around here for years and years and know him all too well, so when he plays this larger than life character it is so funny to watch.

Gabe= the definition of a forum loser.

But his pretend best bet record is better than anyone who question his actions and that proves how short he is and you are not.

Only guy who takes the pretend bet Best Bet thread any more serious is Winky. Winky plays the best bet thread like a matter of life and death and he’s still down a ton of units. He does havre 15 pretend bets riding though so once those all are complete And he sweeps the board with those he may find himself at break even.

Those shadows at Anaheim field though. Lol.

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Have to agree with the others and say "MAX" betting on a -150 hockey team total is foolish and is grasping at straws.

If you are going to max bet, better to look at a -110 side or even a -110 total if you're good at those.

Obviously you may win this but it's very doubtful you'll make money long term betting -150 hockey team totals..

Last edited:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
This is an NHL "SPOT PLAY"

First one of the season. Will only be a few of these. SPOT PLAYS in MLB this season 6-2 (documented)

SPOT PLAYS throughout the years have hit at 72%, these are rare wagers that merit a significant investment via Kelly.

QUICK REASONING: Matt Murray always good to give up at least (2). Flames offense has been better than expected and in all honesty Is (1) goal per period, too much to ask in a game where anything under 6 goals would be quite the surprise? Flames at home in a fast-paced game vs a struggling goalie?
If this game is played 100 times, how many does Calgary score 3 or more goals? I'd say over 60% (-150), heck I have it at 68% (-212)

With my perceived edge, I will utilize 1/4 Kelly and risk 11.5% of my bankroll on this selection.

Feel bad about yesterdays baseball loser, figured I'd make up for it with this winner.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
its a marathon not a sprint Gabe, you should be teaching your clients that more than anything, you have them chasing.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
1540502848778.png

FREE MONEY is available for anyone interested. Above is betonline, 5dimes and Heritage still have -155, doubt either last much longer but some free dough available if you want no risk tonight.

Those who bet early 1.5625% guaranteed profit is available, Still free 0.75% profit available right now, don't let free money like this get by.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
You pay juice when you bet dogs as well.

I will always bet odds of 60% is available when my perceived edge is 8% more. Auto wager.

Bet would have a much smaller edge at the books that are posting -200 now.

Up to -180 I would wager on this for a decent amount.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Wow, bloodbath for Flames tonight down 6-0 at home to Pens.
Needing some luck now Gabe for the 12% of bankroll very large investment.
🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bushay

NHL Expert

First one of the season. Will only be a few of these. SPOT PLAYS in MLB this season 6-2 (documented)

SPOT PLAYS throughout the years have hit at 72%, these are rare wagers that merit a significant investment via Kelly.

QUICK REASONING: Matt Murray always good to give up at least (2). Flames offense has been better than expected and in all honesty Is (1) goal per period, too much to ask in a game where anything under 6 goals would be quite the surprise? Flames at home in a fast-paced game vs a struggling goalie?
If this game is played 100 times, how many does Calgary score 3 or more goals? I'd say over 60% (-150), heck I have it at 68% (-212)

With my perceived edge, I will utilize 1/4 Kelly and risk 11.5% of my bankroll on this selection.

Feel bad about yesterdays baseball loser, figured I'd make up for it with this winner.
OMG. Only thing I want to know is who he's getting these from. Gabe doesn't know the difference between a hockey puck and an Amazon Echo.

7-0 Pens end of 2 as I'm typing this. Doesn't matter if it comes back and covers or not. Let's go over his "QUICK REASONING"
Matt Murray already has 2 Stanley Cup wins under his belt and a shutout of arguably the best team in the league on the road. And he's only n his 4th season. lol

What would you know about what to expect of not only this team but ANY team in this league? Hey Gabe, who did you lift this write-up from cause your QUICK REASONING had nothing to do with your thoughts. That's a fact.

Flames at home in a fast-paced game. lol. Yes, Pittsburgh is skating circles around this team so far.

They are playing against one of the top 5 teams in the league. Play this game 100 times and the Flames score 3 less than 50% of the time. Horrible wager. Horrible reasoning and what looks like horrible results for Gabes dwindling customer base. Both of them. lol

Are you giving anyone their money back for this nonsense Gabe? Your stealing people money is what you're doing.

Gabe gives out spot hockey plays...Bwahahaha..Now I've heard it all.

lol!

I doubt you have any customers at all.

How about another spot hockey play tomorrow Gabe.

I couldn't get anything down on this one in time.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Yesterdays MLB play didn't pan out, hopefully, this will make up for that debacle.

Calgary Flames Team Total over 2.5 -150 currently available at 5DIMES
VERY LARGE INVESTMENT.

Let's make that money EOG!!
Lets make that money EOG.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Only thing Gabe knows a little about is baseball and were about to play game 3 of the World series.

Gabe going to be counting down the days till pitchers and catchers report as soon as this WS is history. lol

Sure hope he sticks around this winter.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Keep my name out of this, please.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Lol. Don’t pros like Gabe get their limits reduced on props like this?

How do pros like Gabe get down very large at one price on a hockey prop wager.

Gabe the tout!

You got to love it.

I wonder if this play is being sold to those 2 clients he has?

And who in their right mind is paying Gabe for hockey wagers win or lose?

Baseball, I might understand.

Hockey? GTFOOH!

Add "GTFOOH!" to my EOG glossary.

blueline

EOG Master
I went to Braums this morning wanting to start the day with a cheeseburger and shake and they only were serving breakfast food

blueline

EOG Master
Braums ..the shake is my favorite of the whole steak n shake culvers grouping

Attachments

• 1026181114.jpg
    1026181114.jpg
    501.8 KB · Views: 3

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master
Guy posts non stop then 12% gone and he’s gone. Is anybody surprised. He’ll be back in a couple days with a different sport and to call us all piler-ons.