Last few regular season games...

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
A lot of my stuff has been widely available. Just the injury games have moved. There is 187 and 8 1/2 here and there. Just like there was un 183 1/2 last night's Motown at post. More than any other year I am just waiting for the steam to peak and takeback hard. Don't jinx me as you are ofer in this thread. But either way, I hope we all cash. I want this run to continue as long as possible.

Best Wishes...OF :cheers

Personally I would have went 2% total, 1% side.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
1Q low enough to offset 46 2Q. Which had 1 bucket in last 1:30? Lot of layups and Donyell treys, but 78 at the half, is pretty solid right now. Would prefer a bigger lead, but if Cavs get lead up to 8-10 in 4Q, they will eat clock fast. 91 1/2 2H line provides monster 16+ hedge, on a low scoring game. I personal have a boatload on this under, and will hedge 25% back.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Bought 90 1/2 -.12. 25% original. 18 point hedge. Actually circling the prey.

joelatti

17 pt middle op.With the possibility of a little protection....Whatcha think Frog....Go for the throat and play some more Under OR play a small OVER??

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Spurs were the ultimate bait and switch. Yes, Ginobili is going to go, just not start or less than 100%. Well that push from 8-10 is not looking too good, with him getting zero minutes. Spurs getting outplayed, even Mr. Longoria to Nelson. Timmy is carrying them, with a little help from Finley. All others stiff. Magic working ball extremely well, getting good looks close in. Only two from the arc, made both. This one had zip for hedge value, still have to lay 9 with Spurs, even with Magic up by 4 at 1H. I will hold tight here. From what I have seen, the Spurs are basically getting outplayed.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
:+excited-
... because you're comfortable with the best.

Tonight I get a Barca for the Magic as a 20 point ATSMOV. And sit in the chair for the under by 9, but hedge hits also. What is my record now anyway? 13-4-1 76.5% (+8.6 units) I started this thread 2-3-1? So 11-1 L12. I'm ready to be on Don Best front page begging for $20's. Seriously, one of my best runs ever.

Cigar (Gurhka), Fine wine, jacuzzi and a massage.

Best Wishes...OF :+excited-

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Thanks again Froggy. I even had some ML on that st8 up winner. Where are all of the "past poster" critics? I guess I owe you another pick so Elliot Yamin will not win AI.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
13-4-1 76.5% (+8.6 units)

Mad props from Ivan, check.
Congrats from sb, check.
Another lock for AI from Hitman26, check.

The old past poster tag, thanks wil. But as far as that motivating me, I will show them again, just does not work that way. This is not about proving others wrong, but proving myself again. It is a challenge, not a Fezzik/Shrink who loses the least challenge, but a can I rip another nasty winning streak test. I win, my client wins, we all win. Nothing better than that. The Shrink gets some activity in the NBA forum, and currently has the FROG in his stable. If you start getting deep in defending yourself against baseless allegations it can actually be counterproductive to your game.

As far as someone wanting more plays, ala Bucsfan. I just cannot do that. He is great at it. But MLB is not NBA. And I am not Bucsfan. I respect where he has gotten with his success, and will try to emulate some of that, but I am a way different kind of poster. It is my goal to find numbers way off of my own, or situations that lend to profits. Simply finding value. When these games win by double digits ATSMOV over and over, it is not by accident. As far as chasing steam, all it has done in the NBA is burn or scald people. This entire season I have been on the sidelines because the steam is so bad. Yesterday they ran the Spurs from 8 to 10. They pushed that total from 186 to 188. I released my plays early and probably got everyone crappy numbers. Did not matter, but I should be better than that.

My goal here is to make money. Not units, not win a contest or audition to be a tout. I am motivated (highly), focused and in a zone. A perfect time to hop along with FROG. I try to point things out, whether to hedge or not, what % and some capping tips. This thread has been the ultimate Chris Moneymaker. I am also warming up for the NBA playoffs. This is my sport, and has been since 75. Passed 30 years and still keep an open mind, eager to learn and adjust. Over the years I learned from the best. Read every book, followed every best there is capper and backcapped everything they did. I tried to improve my own game. We have had a sweet run here, no doubt. One of my best, in real life. I am glad to have the opportunity to prove myself, and hopefully fill some pockets along the way.

My entire career I had to learn everything on my own. The best cappers would not tell you squat. I pledged I would share and give back what I could to my fellow bettors if I was fortunate enough to be in that position. Spread some good karma and keep my pledge to myself. Well enough of that. Back to capping. Caffeine and sheets, my life.

Thanks for the defense Clip. Just keep it real.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Atlanta un 209 Cris, Grande, Carib, WWTS

Knucklehead Childress got suspended for two games, I seriously doubt Harrington is going to go, and most important is Brevin Knight's tweaked groin. Lot of offense and assists with those 3. Last two are gametime decisions. I guess no. Either way, total is high and the players are sometimes just out of gas this late in season, especially when lottery bound. Both teams much lower scoring as of late. Had a real barn burner in Charlotte, making this highest number in the series for years. But Might have 3 key guys missing, and that was a one time game in the series, even this year, other two were sub 200, easy. Big fat number, I also got 209 1/2.

Win, lose, or draw.......OF posts are the best reads in all forums.

Wish I had been on board for all the posted games, but I have picked up a few units.

Congrats on the late season run & BOL with your plays and thanks for posting.

:smokesmal

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
OMNIVOROUS FROG said:
Atlanta un 209 Cris, Grande, Carib, WWTS

Knucklehead Childress got suspended for two games, I seriously doubt Harrington is going to go, and most important is Brevin Knight's tweaked groin. Lot of offense and assists with those 3. Last two are gametime decisions. I guess no. Either way, total is high and the players are sometimes just out of gas this late in season, especially when lottery bound. Both teams much lower scoring as of late. Had a real barn burner in Charlotte, making this highest number in the series for years. But Might have 3 key guys missing, and that was a one time game in the series, even this year, other two were sub 200, easy. Big fat number, I also got 209 1/2.

Guess was good, both Harrington and Knight out. 207 and dropping. Both expected to miss.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
New York un 198 1/2 Pinny, jazz, cris

This time everyone is out. Q Rich, Marbury, Frances, Rose. Plus they played last night at Cavs, and lost a gut wrencher. So much so coach Brown had to be hospitalized. Sorry but coach Herb leaves a lot to be desired, a huge dropoff. Last second plays, or plays off of TO's? Young scrub squad is playing D. Doubt they just get blasted at home vs. weak Bucks. Plus the Knicks have had some serious scoring droughts last few. I can add this to portfolio.

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
frog hopefully

they do not keep up this pace in the 2nd half
i think both of these plays are good unders for the 2nd half..

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
:+waving-5 Atlanta is right on the number to bail if you want at 101. I am not sure what to think, game is close, pace was spotty. I will dump part of mine and eat the juice. Still keeping it as a play.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
NY game is a bit more like it. Ok that Bucks lead as fave. Will not want to show up home Knicks. 94 1H fits well with 98 1/2 2H line. 5 or 6 point hedge, but I will let this one ride. Probably one more in late game.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Seattle un 209 1/2

Had real bad feeling on the Atl total, as Bobcats were scoring with Felton, not good. Was very fortunate just to have a number to hedge at the half. But those who hung tight got easy Barco NY by 22 ATSMOV. But not exactly in a celebratory mood. Splits don't help anybody. Going for last play Clips to just do nothing offensively again. This spot on our 3rd play after a split on Monday cashed by 48 so will go back to the well again. Games in the series have been rather low scoring. Clips seem more interested in running clock than winning. Will go for big number and hope Clips misfire again.

CrazyIvan

EOG Veteran
Selection 1: NBA Basketball
Los Angeles Clippers/Seattle Supersonics 14-April-2006 7:35 PM PST
Total Points UNDER 210.5 for Game -110

Risking 385.00 to Win 350.00 USD

LETS ROLL I need a winning day! :+signs8-7

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Hiya Jimmy. I was worried you had met the same fate as the real Jimmy. Would have to travel to Giants stadium just to be close. The tall guys put the ball through the orange ring too many times in Atlanta. The Knicks, stink good. Now under against the city who "Does not want an NBA team". Hopefully you filled the union coffers a little before you skim them. Thanks for stoppin by.

Best wishes...OF :+waving-5