LeBron Out...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Guilty please note. I dismissed Danny with prejudice before Thursday. Then I chose Westwood as my second life bum. Only with my final $275 did I begrudgingly bet Danny more as a fuck you, I'm going to make sure you don't win. None of that matters if he stays in form to Sunday night. The password is green: green jacket and $15,400.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't make this shit up. I cannot make this shit up. $50 suicide eft draft queen just so I can win a fuck you we kick live over. Won and took out winnings except $22 which I bet on.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Brick's had a great year offensively but he's one of the worst defenders because of laziness.

Yeah, lot easier to score when you don't play ANY defense. And I mean ZERO DEFENSE.

He literally runs to get out of the way.

Even on a team with 5 FUTURE HOF'ERS he can't make the playoffs. LMAO!!

Balling with a guy that plays no defense and is the all-time turnover KING is too much for AD and the others to overcome.

Not even the play-in games? It would be comical if not so pathetic.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You don't want this to end because then you can't keep posting "I'm waiting". I'm doing you a favour. Keep waiting. I'm about to Humaliate Kinky in the be best thread. Wait there.

kane

EOG master
It's bad enough you're a stiff, the least you can do is admit you were wrong, but you never will, straight outta the maga playbook

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
It's bad enough you're a stiff, the least you can do is admit you were wrong, but you never will, straight outta the maga playbook

Could you be referring to STIFF DUDE who WELCHED on a $50 bet with me. Money that was going to CHARITY! He took money from charity - just like with Der Fuhrer and his sons Uday and Qusay.

JK should not allow STIFF DUDE to post here until he donates the $50 to LLS he should pay for losing the NCAA Tourney contest we had. He also should NOT be allowed to enter any contest for anything until he pays.

Heim

EOG Master
Lonzo Ball says Zach Lavine is coming to LaLa land.

It going to take some capology...

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat have not shown up. Can't have that. Free win and home court for Celtics. Could be 1-3 by the time they come back.

Heim

EOG Master
Doc is rumored to be coming back to LA....the perfect LBJ kiss ass.

Then there's the Westbrook mess.

kane

EOG master
Doc is rumored to be coming back to LA....the perfect LBJ kiss ass.

Then there's the Westbrook mess.
They offered the job to Juwann Howard, he turned them down. Earlier during the playoffs I predicted Doc would get fired, be replaced by Jay Wright, and Doc would end up in LA based off of absolutely nothing other than a hunch, let's see what happens

Heim

EOG Master
There's a meeting this week in Philly. I think the Embiid injury up 29 was the final straw.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
They offered the job to Juwann Howard, he turned them down. Earlier during the playoffs I predicted Doc would get fired, be replaced by Jay Wright, and Doc would end up in LA based off of absolutely nothing other than a hunch, let's see what happens

Philly fans can only wish for that scenario