Let's Begin A Whacky Gambling Idea...Documentation!

In this contest, you may pick all 1,2,3,4,5 games you want. I will take the other side, or you can pick other games for me. I really don't care.

I tried once here with another poster ( in kindness, I forget his name.)

I took the first five even numbered teams on the card that day.

He was gone after the first day,.

Mofome can pick. He's fiine, but he's not starring in Grease. I am trying to bring him back to Earth. It's not easy.

Mofome disciples can pick. As long as it is documented, I'll take my lumps.

Beat me. Make your picks and my picks too.

Pick. Document.

Re: Let's Begin A Whacky Gambling Idea...Documentation!

How about you make your picks I make my picks and loser takes his lumps

3 games sunday using pinny lines posted in tourney contest thread MLB only

We post them in MLB Thread on sunday

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Jeff, you continue to push the idea that the success players would have in betting blindly is equal to trying to cap games & wager them.

Possibly someone will step up to the plate & accept your offer to try & prove you wrong.

But, even if they end up with a better winning percentage than the opposite plays of their own that they will be giving you, maybe you're still right & that was just the way the ball bounced in round 1.

Maybe all of this is a guessing game & when we do win it's only the same as hitting heads 6 times out of 10 when flipping a coin......:+clueless

mofome

Banned

How about you make your picks I make my picks and loser takes his lumps

3 games sunday using pinny lines posted in tourney contest thread MLB only

We post them in MLB Thread on sunday

Jeff would rather leave it all on someone else it seems.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

Jeff I'd like to see you make a few sports related gambling selections, documented or not. Any sport will do. Any at all.

Junkman.. you miss the point.

I'm trying to make money here. You get to make my picks.

Blondie

EOG Master

Junkman.. you miss the point.

I'm trying to make money here. You get to make my picks.

Jeff, then why not just flip a coin on the games and prove to everyone your point.

If someone else makes them, you never will fully know if they researched the games or not. Nor will you or the posters ever know for sure if junkman set it up so you would win or so he would win.

Pure and simple it makes more sense for you to flip a coin, throw a dart at paper, or whatever you want to do to pick. :cheers

They get so mad at me.

From the never-present EOG Hacheman to the average poster.

Is there any successful gambling documentatiom among any of you EOG wingdings?

Nope, none.

Blondie

EOG Master

Jeff,

There are several successful cappers on this site. I always thought you were smart enough not to make an assumption such as the one you made above.

I have a season long thread in the MLB section you may verify my record there on YTD plays and POD plays if you like. It has been seen some 5000 times so far this year

Jones, here is the deal, because I can't take anymore of you.

1 week, 1 pick per day, I will post first. You can fade me. Post up $500 with Ken/Mo. I will have him the money early next week. I suck at baseball, but you are a joke.

1 Unit per game for 7 days, no more than -140 favs. Just do it and shut up, or else considered yourself exposed.

Are we on?

I understand that you are gambling geniuses. I cannot overcome that.

I think you are idiots. Pick anything you want. I don't care.

Document it.

Since I can not match the offer BGS 9.5 has offered and you have not responded to my offer I am out of here for awhile.

But my offer still stands will check back later to see it you take.

Have a great day

Junk

Blondie

EOG Master

Why does there need to be money involved in this? Why not just play for bragging rights?

Seems silly to me to play for money.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

I thought it was EOG policy not to have gambling side bets on the Forum, are you making considerations for Terrorist sympathisers ?:cheers

mofome

Banned

Why does there need to be money involved in this? Why not just play for bragging rights?

bragging rights for what? jeff wont even make his own picks; cowardly.

Blondie

EOG Master

I understand that you are gambling geniuses. I cannot overcome that.

I think you are idiots. Pick anything you want. I don't care.

Document it.

Jeff, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but please refrain from calling our posters idiots on the forum. If you want to do it out loud in your home that is fine, but I would appreciate it if you show some tact.

You are far too intelligent to stoop to this level imo.

Thank you:cheers

Jones, here is the deal, because I can't take anymore of you.

1 week, 1 pick per day, I will post first. You can fade me. Post up $500 with Ken/Mo. I will have him the money early next week. I suck at baseball, but you are a joke.

1 Unit per game for 7 days, no more than -140 favs. Just do it and shut up, or else considered yourself exposed.

Are we on?

Why do I make the posters so irritatated?

I have no idea who is going to win your goofy game.

But it is fun.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Jeff, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but please refrain from calling our posters idiots on the forum. If you want to do it out loud in your home that is fine, but I would appreciate it if you show some tact.

You are far too intelligent to stoop to this level imo.

Thank you:cheers

How long are you going to keep calling this Joker intelligent, its beginning to make you look stupid. :cheers

Are bragging rights on an online forum really that big a deal? Cash makes everything a lot more interesting for the parties involved and spectators. Not sure how many, if any, people would care about bragging rights at stake between Jeff Jones and some other poster.

Blondie

EOG Master

How long are you going to keep calling this Joker intelligent, its beginning to make you look stupid. :cheers

Thank you for your opinion. I have my opinion of Jeff and you have yours. Just because they differ does not mean either one of us is less intelligent than the other it just means we disagree.

sl55

EOG Veteran

After almost 6000 post,jeffs record is 0-0.There is your documentation.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

They get so mad at me.

From the never-present EOG Hacheman to the average poster.

Is there any successful gambling documentatiom among any of you EOG wingdings?

Nope, none.

Haha......I wasn't mad Silly Jeff.

I was actually agreeing with you to a certain extent.

The only problem is that I've finished ahead in the NBA the last 5 years & I hate to think that I just won the majority of the coin flips each of those years....... :(

Blondie

EOG Master

Are bragging rights on an online forum really that big a deal? Cash makes everything a lot more interesting for the parties involved and spectators. Not sure how many, if any, people would care about bragging rights at stake between Jeff Jones and some other poster.

Bragging rights is what I have suggested simply due to management frowning upon bets placed between posters and liability issues.

If the two wish to place a bet off forum in regards to this, that is fine, but it is discouraged on here.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!

Why do I make the posters so irritatated?

Does not seem irritated to me. Seems he called you out on what you repeatedly say...and instead of facing it, you try and mock him like your some genius pulling strings. which you are not and that is documented with every post you make.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

South strip,:+textinb3 I'll meet you later downtown :+textinb3 Yet another wanker who thinks just because He's in Vegas automatically makes him OK on a gambling Forum. :+textinb3 Terrorist sympthasing waster :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Let's keep the name calling out of it gentlemen. I have already asked Jeff to refrain and I would appreciate it if we can all keep from doing so.

Thank you

Jeff, you ask for documentation, and I'm offering accountability on my part. Seriously though, I would understand if you chickened out.....

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Thank you for your opinion. I have my opinion of Jeff and you have yours. Just because they differ does not mean either one of us is less intelligent than the other it just means we disagree.

On principle I would agree but saying this Joker is intelligent is questioning Yours. :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Winbet,

I prefer to see the good in people. If I can not find any good in a person, then I have not waited long enough for them to show it to me.

Jeff is book smart, his posts have proven that.

WINBET

EOG Dedicated

Why are Posters offering Bets to this Dope, its obvious he hasnt any Cash. Myscbcd cowboy covers him for drinks downtown Vegas and Toy soldier Ghost Enfuuuggooo steps up for personal backing. :cheers

Blondie

EOG Master

Winbet, I have asked once to refrain from attacking posters. Please do so. Thank you.