LET'S MAKE A DEAL...

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
Re: LET'S MAKE A DEAL...

SURE KIDS LETS MAKE A DEAL IF YOU ALL EAT YOUR COOKIES AND MILK TODAY I WILL LET YOUR MOTHERS PICK YOU UP A HALF HOUR EARLY TODAY.:LMAO GREAT DEAL FOR THE KIDS IN THE FORUM SHRINK:LMAO

"And here he is... America's Top Trader!, TV's Big Dealer!, Ken Weitzner!!"

(Can a "Rate Carol Merrill" thread be far behind?)

Behind Door # 2 is an all inclusive lunch date with:

Sounds great since we live near each other anyway and both have signficant others - so it would be for a nice innocent lunch. And I won't even suggest that it be at Hooters.

:+excited-

Sounds great since we live near each other anyway and both have signficant others - so it would be for a nice innocent lunch. And I won't even suggest that it be at Hooters.

:+excited-

That DOES sound nice, Reload! We can go to Hooters. It'll be fun! You can play the sex-starved perv and I'll play the over-jealous girlfriend you dragged there!! We could really mess with the girl's head!

Damn sweded,

No one even is asking to look behind door #3 now...:rolleyes:

I can't even imagine what would be behind Door #3 now. What could be better than the first two prizes? And is there a curtain somewhere also, Monty Shrink?

That DOES sound nice, Reload! We can go to Hooters. It'll be fun! You can play the sex-starved perv and I'll play the over-jealous girlfriend you dragged there!! We could really mess with the girl's head!

Sounds good, swede. That might be an even better time there than my bachelor party night was! It was at the one in Warwick.

91023i2ndw;l

Oh no - another picture from The Shrink that I can't forget about now. Gees, was the one with the guy blowing smoke out of his ass not available to get used again?

Sounds good, swede. That might be an even better time there than my bachelor party night was! It was at the one in Warwick.

91023i2ndw;l

Funny story, I really wanted knock out the bimbo that waited on us at the one in The Mall of America. I was there with my BF at the time and one of my girl friends. Well, us girls both go up to go to the bathroom, I come back and the chick was ALL over him! I know you want that tip, sweetheart, but back the fuck off. He's not even the one paying. I can deal with you shoving your tits in his face as you pour the beer...you know, cuz it's not everyday he gets to see b cups...but swooping in as soon as I'm out of sight is just shady. Fucking Coors Light girls did that to him at a bar once, too. Skanks.

Funny story, I really wanted knock out the bimbo that waited on us at the one in The Mall of America. I was there with my BF at the time and one of my girl friends. Well, us girls both go up to go to the bathroom, I come back and the chick was ALL over him! I know you want that tip, sweetheart, but back the fuck off. He's not even the one paying. I can deal with you shoving your tits in his face as you pour the beer...you know, cuz it's not everyday he gets to see b cups...but swooping in as soon as I'm out of sight is just shady. Fucking Coors Light girls did that to him at a bar once, too. Skanks.

A story like this is why you'd play the jealous girlfriend role very well. :)

Hey! Shirley is a good woman! And if you can't find her privates, she's got a nice easy access belly button.

Apple

Banned

:+eyes-8+

I should have behaved better that night. I am sorry. Is that why you broke up with me? :LMAO

A story like this is why you'd play the jealous girlfriend role very well. :)

I'm normally not a jealous person, but I had a few beers and there was something about the look she gave me when I sat back down. I felt like saying: "I'm sorry, am I bothering YOU!" She also called him "Hon" of something and then looked at me, giggled and said "Sorry, slipped out." as if I was intimidated by her peroxide hair and 8 pound of make up. I think I only got mad because she assumed I would get mad because she thought she was sooooo hot.