"Live Selections! ... Fri ... 8-1-08

Re: "Live Selections! ... Fri ... 8-1-08

LOL Are you saying I called you at home. WHAT LOL you know nothing about horses and you damn sure know nothing about me. I have never ever ever called a poster at any site. LOL You are just insane. THat is a new one I have never heard.

No matter what you say you will be a loser here just like you were at all the other sites.

Please tell Us all how your chalkeater plays did that day. Please tell Us all on how you lost well over 20g's. Oh thats right its not REAL money.

Please tell Us all how your ghost StretchRunner is doing. Oh BTW your biggest fan Punz34 is now begging for money on the forum. LOL GL LOser.

This is not the place for that please do not do it again

RightSide - You have a right to give your opinion, but don't do it in the middle of his picks thread.

Last warning, RightSide. Your comments don't belong in this thread. Start a thread in the Asylum if you want to take shots.

mofome

Banned

If people have past problems, leave them there. US is giving us his picks, time, energy, and has been extremely polite since ive met him. We won't have any bashing in this forum of any kind, if you don't like it, don't post here.

UltimateSelector!

EOG Dedicated

Ok my apologies for that brief interruption!

Now let's get back to the business at hand, Picking more Winners! ... 91023i2ndw;l