Lying Alfie

Bigrunner

EOG Master
What do you got for us today.

Your pattern of lies is a clear indication of panic.

Any prediction on who will be in the next round of indictments?

cheapseats

EOG Master
Re: Lying Alfie

JK.....1.....Pls post review at minimum thus runner nugget. He is making a mauckery out of your site.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

JK.....1.....Pls post review at minimum thus runner nugget. He is making a mauckery out of your site.

Cheap, who do you predict will be indicted in the next round.

Almost feel free to add your predictions.

Over/under line:

Over 2 Americans indicted next round -250. Under +190

BigRunner still avoiding the Palatine Inn.

Runner, how many indicted for Collusion? Where's the collusion, rubber? :LMAO

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Rats,

America indicts 12 Russian military men of attacking America during the 2016 election. This was an act of war! No Americans, unless a traitor, should be aiding and comforting these acts.

When Trump meets with Putin will he do his job to protect America and demand that Putin turn over the 12 military men that attacked our democracy and election? Or will he be known as a fake President/dereliction of duty president. Do your job!

texansfan

EOG Master

Hey bigrubber and kane. When you two finish with your reach arounds, get started on those hikes on Mt. Charleston! This country improves immediately.

kane

EOG master

Hey bigrubber and kane. When you two finish with your reach arounds, get started on those hikes on Mt. Charleston! This country improves immediately.

That bullet is coming pig, and when it does this country will improve immediately.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Please!!

And someone needs to send the threat starter to an asylum.....

What a hate filled, obsessed fucking moron this guy is.

Didn't you say you lean a little right. Go figure.

Scum!!! Your party is trafficking kidnapped children in the middle of the night under the cover of darkness

Facts matter.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Please!!

And someone needs to send the threat starter to an asylum.....

Hate filled? I hate evil, bigots and racism. I marched and protested against the Trump University administration policy of kidnapping children from their parents.

Im sure thats what you consider hate filled.

"I lean a little right". "I pay men to wrestle with me". Says Patty!

Bigrunner

EOG Master

I hate that the Russian military has attacked America and the President has turned a blind eye. Calling the attacks a hoax and a witch hunt. Dereliction of duty it's called. I'm so hate filled.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Didn't you say you lean a little right. Go figure.

Scum!!! Your party is trafficking kidnapped children in the middle of the night under the cover of darkness

Facts matter.

What about the facts that they came here illegally? Those facts matter also.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

What about the facts that they came here illegally? Those facts matter also.

Kids came here seeking asylum, which is legal. Crossing the border illegally is a misdemeanor. Filing a false Sf86 is a felony. Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Rob Porter, Jeff sessions. I guess skin color is a factor. What you and your cousins don't get is seeking asylum isn't a crime. The only crimes are being committed by the Trump University Administration. Felony crimes of kidnapping, child abuse and false sf86's.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Fair warning is using asylum and misdemeanors as a reason to commit child abuse. At the same time FW turns a blind eye to a dereliction of duty president. Really quite disgusting. How many cages do you own?

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Not a snowballs chance in hell.
Don't underestimate the stupidity of cult followers. They believe whatever the Cult leader tells them to believe, not facts. There is a solid 40-45% of the country that will vote for the Nazi idiot no matter what. That's a steep hill to overcome. The D's better get a solid, tough, dirty street fighter who is willing to get in the gutter with the idiot.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Seriously John Kelly, why make a rule about putting this same political bullshit elsewhere?

Why bother because BigRunner is going to throw it right in your fucking face over and over and over again.

He makes you look weak and impotent. Make a rule so they can deliberately throw it directly in your face over and over again?

Sit on the sidelines and quietly let these guys ruin the place, that's better than begging them to listen to you and doing nothing when they don't.

PATHETIC!!

You ban guys THAT TALK SPORTS AND GAMBLING so we can get force feed this sort of bullshit every fucking day!!

If you LOVE OR HATE the President 99% of posters here could give a fuck.

And since we already know the positions of these same handful of fucking idiots that saturate a gaming board with this bullshit WHY NOT PUT AN END TO IT??

GROW A SET OF BALLS!!

Where's #1 when you need the quick hook?

They don't listen, these guys are so obsessed with an election they live a life marked with nothing but hate and anger......

And then of course purge it out on all us here trying to make a buck or have a little fun.

If your quality of life is significantly different if Trump, Hillary or a monkey is in office you're fucked to begin with.

Just so fucking disgusting to see some sackless wimps afraid to put their foot down on this kind of bullshit.

BigRunner is a sick fuck, how much longer do we have to read his rants in the main forum? It's past being ridiculous!

Fuck you Kelly. Ban me, I've had enough of this shit. You're too big of a pussy to end something that 99% of the board is sick and tired of.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

And BTW even if it wasn't BR's 455th post this week about his political views he also called another poster out in the thread title!??

A lot of forums, well run forums, doing that is cause to be banned all by itself.

What good can come from allowing readers to call out individuals in a negative fashion and START A THREAD about it?

Let me respond here - NOTHING!

Using your own threads to push both a personal and political agenda after being asked 1000 times to quit is just pissing all over you and EOG.

Have fun with these obsessed idiots, time to find a gaming forum.

texansfan

EOG Master

Kane, guesser, bigrubber, and now bushay. What a collection of morons. Pat, don't bother, this site is full of idiots. How does bigrubber see the keyboard when his head is shoved so far up his ass? Enjoy Trump for the next 6.5 years!

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated

Kane, guesser, bigrubber, and now bushay. What a collection of morons. Pat, don't bother, this site is full of idiots. How does bigrubber see the keyboard when his head is shoved so far up his ass? Enjoy Trump for the next 6.5 years!
This fascist POS is in favor of concentration camps, and he's proud of it. He fits in perfectly with the Nazis.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Seriously John Kelly, why make a rule about putting this same political bullshit elsewhere?

Why bother because BigRunner is going to throw it right in your fucking face over and over and over again.

He makes you look weak and impotent. Make a rule so they can deliberately throw it directly in your face over and over again?

Sit on the sidelines and quietly let these guys ruin the place, that's better than begging them to listen to you and doing nothing when they don't.

PATHETIC!!

You ban guys THAT TALK SPORTS AND GAMBLING so we can get force feed this sort of bullshit every fucking day!!

If you LOVE OR HATE the President 99% of posters here could give a fuck.

And since we already know the positions of these same handful of fucking idiots that saturate a gaming board with this bullshit WHY NOT PUT AN END TO IT??

GROW A SET OF BALLS!!

Where's #1 when you need the quick hook?

They don't listen, these guys are so obsessed with an election they live a life marked with nothing but hate and anger......

And then of course purge it out on all us here trying to make a buck or have a little fun.

If your quality of life is significantly different if Trump, Hillary or a monkey is in office you're fucked to begin with.

Just so fucking disgusting to see some sackless wimps afraid to put their foot down on this kind of bullshit.

BigRunner is a sick fuck, how much longer do we have to read his rants in the main forum? It's past being ridiculous!

Fuck you Kelly. Ban me, I've had enough of this shit. You're too big of a pussy to end something that 99% of the board is sick and tired of.

This is a depressed poster crying out for help. Now mix in some alcohol and they become hate filled and mean. Nobody likes a angry drunk.

Here's some advice, stop the drinking and come out of the closet. Anti-depressant medication may help also.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

There is not a more libtard way of thinking that a Trump supporter also supports concentration camps. If you think like that, you need to take the afternoon off.

kane

EOG master

Runner starts a political thread and the alt right members are outraged, the other day Rail starts a political thread and not one peep from the alt righters

Bigrunner

EOG Master

There is not a more libtard way of thinking that a Trump supporter also supports concentration camps. If you think like that, you need to take the afternoon off.

Give it up Fair Warning. We know you support torturing brown skin migrates that come to America seeking asylum or commit a misdemeanor while seeking asylum. Really is quite disgusting. Just because it's in your blood doesn't justify it. People change.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Runner starts a political thread and the alt right members are outraged, the other day Rail starts a political thread and not one peep from the alt righters
I hope I’m a righter and not an alt-righter.

alfie

EOG Dedicated

BigRunner still avoiding the Palatine Inn.

Runner, how many indicted for Collusion? Where's the collusion, rubber? :LMAO

mueller knows his pr stunt will never be tested in court. the "Russian conspirators" will never see a usa courtroom...…

this is the result of a $60 million investigation? lol

kane

EOG master

I hope I’m a righter and not an alt-righter.

I know you weren't expecting a response, but I don't put you in the alt right group with the others. It's always been my thinking that you at least try to be fair when it comes to politics, of course you're on the right, but I've never thought of you as an alt righter

kane

EOG master

mueller knows his pr stunt will never be tested in court. the "Russian conspirators" will never see a usa courtroom...…

this is the result of a $60 million investigation? lol

No this isn't the result, the investigation will continue, we'll see what else Mueller digs up, this is only the start