Micelli NCAAF Action...

Iona

EOG Dedicated
Re: Micelli NCAAF Action...

Love South Carolina as well Micelli. Georgia, IMHO, is a poor team.

As an aside, BOL in the contest, I will be listening.

Thanks Iona

4-1 on the day, lost the over UCLA by the hook for a sweep :whine:

9-6 ytd

Yeah a few caught my eye bro...

9-6 ytd

9/17 Action...

Washington St+7 -115

Texas-3 -115

Mic your a dog GUY what do you think about San Jose St +7 vs Nevada?

I passed on this one, can't put my $ on SJST again unless i'm getting at least 2 TD's. I don't have any faith in Dasmen Stewart. The dude can run, but not very impressed w/ his arm.

Iona

EOG Dedicated

On Miami of Ohio as well.

Nice going getting 10 with Temple, I got 8 1/2 earlier in the week. It looks like it has now settled at seven. Anyway, GL today.

choslamshe

EOG Master

getting the good line is only half the battle...but nice job on that Temple line. I think they have a good shot at the SU win today.....

good luck buddy -- love that WSU play. Have a great time watching our Raiders tomorrow in Buffalo! :cheers

11-9 ytd

[TABLE="width: 100%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="colspan: 2, align: left"]UL LAFAYETTE+17 [/TD]
[TD="align: right"][/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: WagerContainer, width: 98%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="align: center"]

[TABLE="class: WagerTable, width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[TD="align: left"]NEW MEXICO STATE +10?-110[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

PS. I'm aware of the injuries

[TABLE="class: WagerContainer, width: 98%, align: center"]
<tbody>

[TD="align: center"]

[TABLE="class: WagerTable, width: 100%"]
<tbody>

[TD="align: left"]TULANE +10-110[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

[/TD]

</tbody>[/TABLE]

Middle Tennessee State+12.5

Should have one more bet. Keeping an eye on the Temple game. Temple really got away from the run last week and Addazio seemed pretty upset/pissed about it. I know Myd has 2 senior WR's suspended for the game, will that really impact the game? Maybe a tad, not having a "go to" WR that ur comfortable with "may" throw him off a tad. But i won't put too much weight into that. I'm gonna bank on the Temple Defense keeping this game in the 40's. Hoping the rain comes as well, should help the cause....

pvcpipe

EOG Master

MTSU jumped out at me initially. Waited for the 13 that never came, ultimately laid off b/c of series history. GL man.

Should have one more bet. Keeping an eye on the Temple game. Temple really got away from the run last week and Addazio seemed pretty upset/pissed about it. I know Myd has 2 senior WR's suspended for the game, will that really impact the game? Maybe a tad, not having a "go to" WR that ur comfortable with "may" throw him off a tad. But i won't put too much weight into that. I'm gonna bank on the Temple Defense keeping this game in the 40's. Hoping the rain comes as well, should help the cause....

Think Temple has a great shot at winning this outright. And they will put up big rushing numbers.

5-2 on the day

16-11 ytd

On a side note... 4-0 ytd on Temple plays

Props to LA Laf+17 straight up winner. Loving this team

I will post all my plays after the show tonight.
And because i pretty much capped every fucking game on the board, i'm gonna post em all.
Obviously i will only count for record the 7 plays in the contest, but i'd like to see how i would fare if i had bet em all.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

just wanted to wish you luck this week, my man. pulling for you. :cheers

Iona

EOG Dedicated

Stay hot Micelli and BOL in the contest. I will listen to the archive tomorrow (on the tee early).

Thanks guys. appreciate the support. I'd be lying if i said there wasn't any pressure. But honestly, i love the pressure. Hope i can continue my winning season, think i have a good card. The only hesitation i have is betting 4 road teams, only thing that has me a little shook. But i'm very confident in my plays and shooting for a 5-2 day:btj:

Thanks guys. appreciate the support. I'd be lying if i said there wasn't any pressure. But honestly, i love the pressure. Hope i can continue my winning season, think i have a good card. The only hesitation i have is betting 4 road teams, only thing that has me a little shook. But i'm very confident in my plays and shooting for a 5-2 day:btj:

Isnt that what Papplebon said before blowing the game the other night? :shoot:

Rooting for you buddy. Good luck this week.