Michigan St +7 against Louisville.. Explanation of why I like them inside, Anyone here with or against me?

Apple

Banned
Re: Michigan St +7 against Louisville.. Explanation of why I like them inside, Anyone here with or against me?

Looks like 95% of the forums love Louisville.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: Michigan St +7 against Louisville.. Explanation of why I like them inside, Anyone here with or against me?

I am on Michigan State plus the points...agree with Tripp

I may lose, but I think that the spread is a little too high for teams in the elite eight...

Apple

Banned

You agree with me viejo.

bridgetown

EOG Senior Member

Cards-Heels ML parlay is the play...thx gyno...

Apple

Banned

If louisville wins by less than seven i'll be very happy with that outcome. I have some -130 to make the final four from friday.

Mich St. is my team in my bracket, I cash if they win it all, but doubt it.

will be a tough game, think ville pulls it off though

tripp

EOG Master

I guess maybe Michigan St does have a shot, eh guys?

Michigan St looks like the better team to me. So much for that shitty big 10 vs big scary big east theory.

tripp

EOG Master

Izzo > Pitino.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Izzo is better than Pitino, and I think I said he had the advantage in this game.

People that said MSU had no chance made no sense. MSU is doing what I thought they would do; exploiting the weaknesses that Louisville has.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

lmfao, that game means absolutely nothing.

l'ville is a 7 pt fave for a reason, and it's because they are far superior to mich st and have advantages at every position on the floor

l'ville is loaded and on a mission, and mich st will be nothing more than 3 or 4 speed bumps on the way to the final 4

The "Guru" is way off on this one. Would you like to tell us how MSU has no chance in this game and how we're idiots again?

Apple

Banned

I just hope this game doesn't go to overtime. I had michigan st beating louisville in all my brackets so this is no surprise to me. Louisville will probably make a run but hopefully no ot. Zito needs to take 30 secs off every possession

Good call, Gyno !

tripp

EOG Master

The "Guru" is way off on this one. Would you like to tell us how MSU has no chance in this game and how we're idiots again?

he probably predicted mich st to blow them out in another thread though:doh1

d ray

EOG Dedicated

BIG TEN SUCKS YET, Right?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

I don't see how Sparty can handle L'ville's press. They haven't seen anything like it all year. Suton will be rendered useless in a game at this pace and against L'ville's athleticism up front. He'll probably hurt MSU more than he'll help them. Morgan should be playing in the women's tourney. And this is the one game all season Sparty doesn't have the coaching advantage. This one might get out of hand. Could be shades of MSU/Memphis in the Sweet 16 last season. L'ville just way too talented and athletic.

Although I thought MSU would win this game, and cover, this was one of the main points I agreed with on the other side. He simply amazed me today. I didn't expect this at all.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

BIG TEN SUCKS YET, Right?

They were deep but didn't have very many really good teams. People who put MSU in with the rest of the Big Ten when they were analyzing them were idiots. MSU is an elite team and they shouldn't be grouped in with a deep, but sub-par conference.

rjt721

EOG Master

Although I thought MSU would win this game, and cover, this was one of the main points I agreed with on the other side. He simply amazed me today. I didn't expect this at all.
Yeah, Suton was great.

Think there were two main reasons MSU won this game. First was Sparty's ability to beat the press all game. Wasn't even a problem. Got them into their halfcourt offense, where they deliberately ran their sets and got good shots all game. Second reason is Travis Walton. He completely took Terrence Williams out of the game. Kind of goes back to MSU's success against L'ville's press, as Williams is most effective in the open court after forcing turnovers, but Walton's defense was amazing. They're similar players in a lot of ways, but Walton dominated the matchup today. Made Williams look silly.

MSU played basically a perfect second half.

Nice call, Sparty backers.

word. pussy doc. word.

Apple

Banned

I think UCONN beats them.. See UCONN is a better team than Louisville there is no questioning that.