Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

Re: Mid-Night to 4am - ALL Check In

One of those holidays kids get out of school for that really has no damn purpose besides celebrate something that no one remembers the rest of the year.

In other words please do not tell me that my kids will be home to tomorrow

I am so looking forward to them going back to school :+excited-

im not in middle school or anything! just dont have any scheduled classes on mondays or wednesdays this semester...

PS: your kids are staying home tomorrow...sorry!

Blondie

EOG Master

im not in middle school or anything! just dont have any scheduled classes on mondays or wednesdays this semester...

PS: your kids are staying home tomorrow...sorry!

I know you aren't and I was just making sure it was not some random holiday didn't mean to offend if I did :cheers

and fine then you wanna make some extra money, I could use someone to keep an eye on them :D

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

Good Monday morning Blondie and Quebb. Hope you both have a safe and happy week.

I know you aren't and I was just making sure it was not some random holiday didn't mean to offend if I did :cheers

and fine then you wanna make some extra money, I could use someone to keep an eye on them :D

oh no its all good...no holidays that i know of...

im an expensive man BUUUUT i do work for booze!

Hello all. Been a week of a bad Ice storm here in Kentucky. Just happy to have power back on. Anyone else having Ice trouble? How are things In Indiana for those of you there?

it got pretty bad earlier in the week but the snow/ice has been melting the past couple days b/c weve had some solid sunlight all day for the past 3 or so days...

yall get a lot of ice out in KY?

Firehorn

EOG Dedicated

it got pretty bad earlier in the week but the snow/ice has been melting the past couple days b/c weve had some solid sunlight all day for the past 3 or so days...

yall get a lot of ice out in KY?

Worst ice storm ever here. At least for most of KY and here in Louisville. Starting to melt here too.