Mike Vick

TheVig

EOG Member
Why is it that the only people that think Mike Vick is a great QB, are the TV commentators and announcers? He isnt even a top 20 QB, in a league that is devoid of great QB's. Im sooooo sick of this overhyping of this guys speed and athleticism. I get it, he is very fast! Thats it.........and thats not enough!

u asked 4 it..

u asked 4 it..

I am amazed by Michael Vic's speed & athleticism...

What a GREAT QB and just another product from Va baby...:D

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
TheVig said:
Why is it that the only people that think Mike Vick is a great QB, are the TV commentators and announcers? He isnt even a top 20 QB, in a league that is devoid of great QB's. Im sooooo sick of this overhyping of this guys speed and athleticism. I get it, he is very fast! Thats it.........and thats not enough!
Can't argue with you here, although I don't really think all commentators think Vick is that good.
Only 3 people or groups think Vick is great....
Vick himelf........
Atlanta Falcon fans......
And you should be able to figure out the other if you think about it......

MCP

Mike Vick would be a great halfback if he wasnt such a *****. dude gets injured after any decent hit

I know a lot of defensive coordinators that think he is pretty special too...

Just because a player does not play the position the way it has been played in the past does not mean he isn't a great player. Defense's have to design specific game plans around Vick. He is a game changer in a lot of ways that don't show up in the box score.

Hache Man

MCP said:
Mike Vick would be a great halfback if he wasnt such a *****. dude gets injured after any decent hit
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Eat's him alive, lol

dirty

EOG Master
Clip Joint said:
I know a lot of defensive coordinators that think he is pretty special too...

Just because a player does not play the position the way it has been played in the past does not mean he isn't a great player. Defense's have to design specific game plans around Vick. He is a game changer in a lot of ways that don't show up in the box score.

Thank you Clip ......I don't know of One ATL fan that has ever said Vick was a Great Passing or Great Prototypical QB.....Not 0ne....He is probably one of the Top 3 Most Athletic peeps to ever play in the NFL....Speed and AThleticism is Greatly Underrated....And the Bottom Line is he wins....Which as I would think Most of the Teams in this league want....A QB that can win Games for them....Who cares how it is done???? Except for people who just love to hate players for one reason or another.:cheers

Hache Man

dirty said:
Thank you Clip ......I don't know of One ATL fan that has ever said Vick was a Great Passing or Great Prototypical QB.....Not 0ne....He is probably one of the Top 3 Most Athletic peeps to ever play in the NFL....Speed and AThleticism is Greatly Underrated....And the Bottom Line is he wins....Which as I would think Most of the Teams in this league want....A QB that can win Games for them....Who cares how it is done???? Except for people who just love to hate players for one reason or another.:cheers
I knew this thread would get you going Dirty..........lolHe is a game changner, I will agree, but he will never have the passing abiltiy or the brains like a Manning, McNabb, Brady, or even McNair just to name a few.......
All in fun Dirty......

dirty

EOG Master
Hache Man said:
I knew this thread would get you going Dirty..........lolHe is a game changner, I will agree, but he will never have the passing abiltiy or the brains like a Manning, McNabb, Brady, or even McNair just to name a few.......

How many Rings does that Group have if you take Brady out of it??? Exactly as many as Vick...They may look Prettier doing it But the same Results.....All that Losing the Super Bowl means is You are the Best of the Losers....:cheers And for That matter Mr. Campbells Chunky Soup out of that Group is the only one with a Super Bowl Appearance....And I would be willing to say that Vick's winning percentage is up there with them too in Games He Starts.

Hache Man

dirty said:
How many Rings does that Group have if you take Brady out of it??? Exactly as many as Vick...They may look Prettier doing it But the same Results.....All that Losing the Super Bowl means is You are the Best of the Losers....:cheers And for That matter Mr. Campbells Chunky Soup out of that Group is the only one with a Super Bowl Appearance....And I would be willing to say that Vick's winning percentage is up there with them too in Games He Starts.
Good points, just having some fun .....(But actually Steve McNair has a Super Bowl appearance also, lol)
By the way, are members only ones that cannot currenlty use images and editing tools? Maybe it's just on my end......??

dirty

EOG Master
Hache Man said:
Good points, just having some fun .....(But actually Steve McNair has a Super Bowl appearance also, lol)
By the way, are members only ones that cannot currenlty use images and editing tools? Maybe it's just on my end......??

LOL.....I caught myself after I posted.....:D

Just having some Fun as well......And I am one of Vick's Biggest Critics.....But I am not going to not give any player the Credit he deserves...Not even that shithead TO or anyone else for that matter....You have to give Credit where it is due and not doing so is not right...:+waving-5