Monday NFL Trivia

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Without googling of course...

Ryan Fitzpatrick started every game of the 2012 season for the Buffalo Bills. In 2018, they have stared Nathan Peterman, Josh Allen and Derek Anderson.

In between those two years, (2013-2017) SIX different quarterbacks have started at least one game for the Bills. How many can you name?

I got 4 of them. Had to google the other two.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I googled. The last 2 are impossible to get without being a big Bills fan, and even then, one of them might be real difficult. And I only knew Cassel because him "starting" the opener in 2015 cost me plenty of money.

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
I included peterman in this year but you’re right, so there are actually seven,

Cassel, Manuel, Tyrod, Peterman.

3 more to go.

(Thanks to TheGuesser for not spoiling it. Lol)

EDIT: I thought Cassel was the toughest. He technically only “started” because Tyrod lined up at receiver for the first play of a game.

Last edited:

ejd_5277

EOG Dedicated
Hint: Of the 3 remaining:

One started 5 games in 2013
One started 1 game in 2013
One started 12 games in 2014

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I included peterman in this year but you’re right, so there are actually seven,

Cassel, Manuel, Tyrod, Peterman.

3 more to go.

(Thanks to TheGuesser for not spoiling it. Lol)

EDIT: I thought Cassel was the toughest. He technically only “started” because Tyrod lined up at receiver for the first play of a game.
Yep. I bet Tyrod to be the Bills starter at pretty good odds early in the summer, over Cassel and EJ Manuel. Cassel was the strong favorite, as it was assumed he was signed to start. Tyrod was a 4 year backup at Balt and few knew how good he was. I was always impressed with Tyrod. He won the job, I was waiting until opening day to collect, and Rexie Baby started the 1st play with that gimmick. It was my weirdest bad beat ever, if not my worst.