More Incompetence From the Obama White House. Obama's Name Misspelled in W.H. Press Release.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated
White House spells Obama's name wrong

@ 2:45 pm by Eric Zimmermann
Someone might want to look into whether an impostor took President Obama's place during his trip to Russia
In a release touting an agreement between Obama and President Dmitry Medvedev over how to craft a follow-up to the START arms reduction treaty, the White House claimed the document had been signed by one "Barak Obama."
Whoops:

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: More Incompetence From the Obama White House. Obama's Name Misspelled in W.H. Press Release.

Oh man this is major.Will the sun rise tomorrow???How will i ever get to sleep tonight??
Heads better roll over this...this is major shit here.
What will the Russians think about this??
Do you think Canada will have thought's of invasion with this sign of weakness???

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: More Incompetence From the Obama White House. Obama's Name Misspelled in W.H. Press Release.

Oh man this is major.Will the sun rise tomorrow???How will i ever get to sleep tonight??
Heads better roll over this...this is major shit here.
What will the Russians think about this??
Do you think Canada will have thought's of invasion with this sign of weakness???

That settles it. His Royal Highness Comrade Crown Prince Hussein ( a black man very near the white women, I might add) is clearly a Marxist, must have a teleprompter to give a speech, and won't personally show me his birth certificate an it must therefore be fake.