More MLB trivia

Heim

EOG Master
There are only two players I can think of off the top of my head that played 4 decades....Henderson is one and Ted Williams the other. If Williams did it he probably only had a handful each decade because I don't think the Sox wanted him getting hurt.

kane

EOG master
Heim;n7456031 said:
There are only two players I can think of off the top of my head that played 4 decades....Henderson is one and Ted Williams the other. If Williams did it he probably only had a handful each decade because I don't think the Sox wanted him getting hurt.

Spot on Heim, Teddy Ballgame is correct, and he only had something like 25 steals in his career.

Valuist

EOG Master
Here's one: this player had a breakout season in the late 80s: .334 BA, slugged over .600 and over 1.000 OPS. 26 home runs. He only played in the National League, with 3 teams. He never played an MLB game after 1992.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Guerrero played for Dodgers and retired in 92 and I'm wrong? I know my boy had a big year around the late 80s too, kinda one year wonder season.

WOW I'm disappointed, lol. Thought I nailed it.

Valuist

EOG Master
Gabe;n7456076 said:
Guerrero played for Dodgers and retired in 92 and I'm wrong? I know my boy had a big year around the late 80s too, kinda one year wonder season.

WOW I'm disappointed, lol. Thought I nailed it.

He also played for the Cubs and Reds.

kane

EOG master
Valuist;n7456061 said:
Here's one: this player had a breakout season in the late 80s: .334 BA, slugged over .600 and over 1.000 OPS. 26 home runs. He only played in the National League, with 3 teams. He never played an MLB game after 1992.

Kal Daniels?

kane

EOG master
Valuist;n7456194 said:
Here's another one:

What well known rapper was given his moniker by Reggie Jackson?

I know the answer, I'll let some others take a shot

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Hammer was a major douche when he was at hollywood park to watch lite lite run. Guy acted like his shit didn't stink.

Valuist

EOG Master
He was living the high life. When Lite Light faced off against Meadow Star in New York, he and Carl Icahn had a $150k side bet as to which of their fillies would win. Hammer won.

Of course when one has a giant entourage and throws away money on things like a gold plated toilet, it was only a matter of time before the impending bankruptcy filing.