Munchkin: if you could run for office ... what EOGer would be your VP?

Doc Mercer

EOG Master
Been thinking about that ...

you would need a "calming influence" that could relay your "Reagan" style message ...

I know I would be your obvious choice but I would have to pass as my schedule of posting @ EOG has me busy as hell so I am guessing????

MUNCHKIN MAN / 4625 !!!

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: Munchkin: if you could run for office ... what EOGer would be your VP?

:+whipping
Been thinking about that ...

you would need a "calming influence" that could relay your "Reagan" style message ...

I know I would be your obvious choice but I would have to pass as my schedule of posting @ EOG has me busy as hell so I am guessing????

MUNCHKIN MAN / 4625 !!!

Greetings Doc Mercer:

The Munchkin Man regrets to inform you, that due to irreconciliable philosophical differences, the Munchkin Man is unable to consider you for a position in the Munchkin administration at this time.

To answer your question, the Munchkin Man's first choice for a member of EOG to be the Munchkin Man's nominee for Vice-President would be none other than.......................

Jimmy Hoffa.

Other EOG members who wish to be considered for Cabinet positions in the Munchkin administration are free to apply.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

skoda

EOG Senior Member

Did you know the stimulus check this year is going to be spread out to Americans this year starting in June in weekly installments. Roughly around $13 extra. MM if you get elected please don't consider me since.....

I take great pride in my work.
I am competitive by nature and want to win.
I am professional at all times. Am well groomed, hygienically clean, always in dress code.
I am attentive to detail and very thorough in everything I do. Finally
I am very dependable. You can count on me being there when needed as well as always punctual and often arrive early and am available to work on short notice.

But I do :smoking2:

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Dawg: ya know the obvious choice!!!

<table class="infobox biography vcard" style="line-height: 1.5em; width: 22em; font-size: 95%; text-align: left;" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" class="fn" style="font-weight: bold; text-align: center; font-size: 125%;">James Dobson</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="2" class="" style="padding: 4pt; line-height: 1.25em; text-align: center; font-size: 8pt;">
</td> </tr> <tr> <th style="padding: 0.2em 1em 0.2em 0.2em; background: transparent none repeat scroll 0% 0%; -moz-background-clip: -moz-initial; -moz-background-origin: -moz-initial; -moz-background-inline-policy: -moz-initial; line-height: 1.2em; text-align: left; font-size: 90%;">
</th> <td class="" style="padding: 0.2em; line-height: 1.3em; vertical-align: middle; font-size: 90%;">
</td></tr></tbody></table>