MUNSON'S PUCK DOGS

munson15

I want winners...
Figured I 'd start a new thread to end the confusion in Bookie Buster's thread.

Documented record so far is 2-2, +.30 units.

Wednesday's play-

florida +119

GL:cheers

munson15

I want winners...
Re: MUNSON'S PUCK DOGS

Thanks guys! I hope you don't mind my deleting the earlier results. I did that not to shine up the record, but to reflect the fact that I am adjusting for home ice advantage.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

hello Munson, now that i know where your at, ill drop in to see you........ did you ever find my office?

good luck on the dogs but ive gone (100%) to "Totals Only" and have been for a good while...

ill be around, my best to you...

munson15

I want winners...

Thanks SSI, no I haven't found you over there, must be looking in the wrong forum. Maybe I need a hint. Or you could email me. I have noticed your excellent totals record, nice to hear from you.:cheers

Now that system is doing well I knew it would I just did not have enough time to track all the systems I am working on.

Thanks for the help.

BB

munson15

I want winners...

No problem, I'm hoping it continues. Performance of this system would be further enhanced by line shopping, which I am not doing. But let's see where we are in a month. I'm happy to help.:cheers

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

No matter how you slice it, hockey is a difficult sport to bet. Too many games, so many intangibles. GL Munson.

munson15

I want winners...

Monday's puck dogs---------------

boston +125
edmonton +151

Freezer

Banned

NHL can be difficult. Last year at this time I would have told anyone that no way would I even consider trying to wager on Puckline in NHL. Now, a year later and over 1000 hours invested in research toward NHL I say...it is one of the easier, just behind MLB, which I find just a little bit easier. It does certainly take patience and a lot of work to determine the variables that help predict the winners with any frequency.
PL

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Monday's puck dogs---------------

edmonton +151
GL

i agree they are the ONLY side to play at this price but something just tells me NOT to do it - LA could/might/will win this game. no way in hell i lay that much wood with the Kings and at this price - EDM or no one is the play - which is why i am passing because EDM is the only side to play but something tells me not to do it. i did play Dallass +105

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Keep at 'er boyz -- for your viewing pleasure (and because you follow hockey) - here's some big assets for you (compliments Keeley Hazell):

munson15

I want winners...

Same girl as the avatar, Newbie? Thanks!:cheers

That post alone makes this thread worth visiting!:LMAO

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Munson - avatar is Denise Milani, and that pic is Keeley Hazell (a Brit). A damn fine one too. Here is another of fine Keeley.

Last night I took a shot in the dark and took my old favorite San Jose (-110), not a dog, but a decent payback. Thankfully it hit with a 3-2 victory.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Good calls on both EDM and BOS. Shootouts are a marvelous thing when they work in your favour!

munson15

I want winners...

Good calls on both EDM and BOS. Shootouts are a marvelous thing when they work in your favour!
Thanks for the added pic! Wow!

I still don't like the shootout, too contrived a way to end a 65 minute battle. It reminds me of the tricked-up CFB overtime. Never liked either one.

Monday's results--------------

2-0, +2.76 units:houra

Season results---------------

7-5, +4.05 units:smokesmal

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Nope I did not play the system games at all. Just the Sharks and that was a last minute decision as I pondered what to do on MNF. Ended up taking MNF OVER 46.5 and then also Sharks for fun. Both came through thankfully. This weekend in football I was 2-2 and lost a 3-team teaser because Joe Gibbs doesn't know that rules about timeouts (but I am not bitter about it)...lol

munson15

I want winners...

At least you had a 2-0 night to forget the Gibbs fiasco. :cheers I lost on under 48 with all the end of game shenanigans, and lost a parlay with BAL/under.:(

munson15

I want winners...

Tuesday's puck dogs-----------

nashville +114
st.louis +120

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

I want to avoid over-betting. If I like something I don't want to take the machine gun approach and hope I hit something. Find something, stick to it and pick it, otherwise just stay away. See if the pick WOULD have been right. I read about odds on 4 team parlays/teasers being WAY worse than 3, I will stay away and stick to 3 teams. I'll ay off the betting now until maybe Thurs. I do like the NASH play tonight, but I am a LEAFS contrarion. GL bud.