Murkowski win a blow to Palin's influence

mr merlin

EOG Master
Re: Murkowski win a blow to Palin's influence

I like Palin mainly because the libs hate her, but by god, how could anyone seriously consider her for president when she ran for gov of alaska, won, and then quit?

ouch

EOG Dedicated

Senator Murkowski went "rogue" and beat Mama Grizzly on her own turf. Bodes real well for that 2012 presidential run.

tank

EOG Dedicated

I like Palin mainly because the libs hate her, but by god, how could anyone seriously consider her for president when she ran for gov of alaska, won, and then quit?
Republicans hate her just as much.They know she is unelectable and say's stupid shit that bring the party down with her.More candidates that she backed lost than won.People were anti - Obama and the ones that did win would have won without her and the ones that lost would have done better without her.
Her followers are uneducated sheep!!!What kind of attention whore uses Twitter??One that is going to sucker more people out of their cash for every last penny she can.She is a national joke and not just here in America.

.More candidates that she backed lost than won.

You're entitled to your misguided opinions, but not your own facts.

A Politics Daily tally puts Palin's Tuesday successes at 62 wins, 23 losses and seven contests that are still too close to call, with Palin's candidates trailing in five of those races.

Sarah Palin's Midterm Scorecard: A Winning Record, but Some Key Losses

In other news, tank still believes GM paid back their loan. :doh1

tank

EOG Dedicated

You're entitled to your misguided opinions, but not your own facts.

In other news, tank still believes GM paid back their loan. :doh1

And when dopes believe everything a blogger post's we get stupid comments like these from Joe.
Just 32% of Tea Party candidates win

First Read - Just 32% of Tea Party candidates win

With an anti sentiment against incumbents this is sad.
Tell us more about facts and then rewrite history again Joe.

Regardless whether she runs or not, we are truly blessed to have Mama Grizzly on our side.

The misogynistic pinhead and all the other haters spreading the crap around better get used to her cause she's not only running, she's playin' to win! :thumbsup

A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States

by Sarah Palin on Thursday, November 25, 2010 at 8:46pm

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that… :LMAO

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden). YouTube links are provided just in case you doubt the accuracy of these all too human slips-of-the-tongue. If you can’t remember hearing about them, that’s because for the most part the media didn’t consider them newsworthy. I have no complaint about that. Everybody makes the occasional verbal gaffe – even news anchors.

Obviously, I would have been even more impressed if the media showed some consistency on this issue. Unfortunately, it seems they couldn’t resist the temptation to turn a simple one word slip-of-the-tongue of mine into a major political headline. The one word slip occurred yesterday during one of my seven back-to-back interviews wherein I was privileged to speak to the American public about the important, world-changing issues before us.

If the media had bothered to actually listen to all of my remarks on Glenn Beck’s radio show, they would have noticed that I refer to South Korea as our ally throughout, that I corrected myself seconds after my slip-of-the-tongue, and that I made it abundantly clear that pressure should be put on China to restrict energy exports to the North Korean regime. The media could even have done due diligence and checked my previous statements on the subject, which have always been consistent, and in fact even ahead of the curve. But why let the facts get in the way of a good story? (And for that matter, why not just make up stories out of thin air – like the totally false hard news story which has run for three days now reporting that I lobbied the producers of “Dancing with the Stars” to cast a former Senate candidate on their show. That lie is further clear proof that the media completely makes things up without doing even rudimentary fact-checking.)

“Hope springs eternal” as the poet says. Let’s hope that perhaps, just maybe, they might get it right next time. When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

- Sarah Palin

Meanwhile, Sarah TQ's mind-bending "reality" (huge LOL) show detailing the non-lurid parts of her personal life in Alaska officially bored 50% less television viewers in week two than it did in the opening week.

Noticably missing from the first two weeks of this "reality" are Todd's demands to force a divorce from Sarah ASAP; fat daughter Bristol's name in the opening credits and the tard grandson's name as well.

Best quick clip I've seen so far is Sarah TQ telling the camera man that "Upstairs if offlimits to boys"........A rule that was apparently not in place a couple years ago when adult male Levi J was permitted upstairs to fuck (aka - statuatory rape) and impregnate the underage slut Bristol.

tank

EOG Dedicated

Regardless whether she runs or not, we are truly blessed to have Mama Grizzly on our side.

The misogynistic pinhead and all the other haters spreading the crap around better get used to her cause she's not only running, she's playin' to win! :thumbsup
Joe calls everyone a misogynist all the while he is against abortion.

Yes Joe she polls so well with the retards like yourself but the rest of us Americans [the real ones not the pretend ones like you]know how stupid she really is.
Anyone who uses Facebook and Twitter so she does not have to answer those''tough'' questions is a dead give away for a dumbass but hey, she has idiots like you that follow her every word hanging on with baited breath.What a loser!!

tank

EOG Dedicated

Meanwhile, Sarah TQ's mind-bending "reality" (huge LOL) show detailing the non-lurid parts of her personal life in Alaska officially bored 50% less television viewers in week two than it did in the opening week.

Noticably missing from the first two weeks of this "reality" are Todd's demands to force a divorce from Sarah ASAP; fat daughter Bristol's name in the opening credits and the tard grandson's name as well.

Best quick clip I've seen so far is Sarah TQ telling the camera man that "Upstairs if offlimits to boys"........A rule that was apparently not in place a couple years ago when adult male Levi J was permitted upstairs to fuck (aka - statuatory rape) and impregnate the underage slut Bristol.
The American people just love a quitter don't they??:LMAO

tank

EOG Dedicated

As long as Joe and the rest of the retards believe it then all is well.

Yes Joe she polls so well with the retards like yourself but the rest of us Americans [the real ones not the pretend ones like you]know how stupid she really is.
Anyone who uses Facebook and Twitter so she does not have to answer those''tough'' questions is a dead give away for a dumbass but hey, she has idiots like you that follow her every word hanging on with baited breath.What a loser!!

If and when Gov Palin decides to run, she will have the opportunity in 2011 & 2012 to demonstrate, in debates and on the stump, whether she is up to the job. All this other obsessive left wing crap you're posting, and the other misogynist's vacuous analysis is a waste of everyone's time, especially in light of the fact the Kenyan is burning the country down to the ground. 2938u4ji23

tank

EOG Dedicated

If and when Gov Palin decides to run, she will have the opportunity in 2011 & 2012 to demonstrate, in debates and on the stump, whether she is up to the job. All this other obsessive left wing crap you're posting, and the other misogynist's vacuous analysis is a waste of everyone's time, especially in light of the fact the Kenyan is burning the country down to the ground. 2938u4ji23
Unless of course it is Katie Couric or any other liberal media person doing the debate right???:LMAO:LMAO
Sarah the victim quitter only uses Twitter or Facebook to ''spread'' her message so how in the hell is she going to debate anyone when she has to take those tough ''gotcha'' questions??She will probably want to charge people to attend the debate knowing that money grubbing media whore!!
Speaking of misogynist how do you feel about a women's right to choose Joe??:LMAO:LMAO