My one and only post this baseball season

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Please visit

https://trackgabe.wordpress.com/2018/03/26/one-and-only-message-to-the-trolls-on-gambling-forums/

One and only message to the trolls on gambling forums….

"True success is when you help others succeed"
Spending large amounts of free-time insulting anonymous strangers can never be deemed a successful venture.

After spending so many years on these forums I’ve come to realize that the ratio of normal to abnormal posters has changed dramatically lately. You have your normal posters like John Kelly, Just Luck, Sol Diablo, Fair warning, Dink, Paul Bovi, Viejo, joeybagadonuts, RJT, Bad Leroy, Marni, WILLY LOMAN/$6 footlong who all like myself are completely normal functioning, successful people. We used to have a lot more of these normal kinds of posters but many of them left a long time ago and most of the crumbs left are lifeless nameless trolls who no one has ever met, never went a bash and truly enjoy insulting others on a daily basis.

My message to these crumbs, when you look at your life currently,……
How often do you positively impact someone’s life?
Did you encourage help or support anyone today?
Are you proud of having obsessions over people you have never or will ever meet in person?
Do you have any self-worth whatsoever and if so why do you spend so much energy and (almost all negative) and time on message boards spewing hatred?

I understand that there is a large percentage of people on these forums and social media who suffer from severe mental illnesses, I get that and that is something that needs to be addressed with their particular healthcare professional. I also understand that many of these trolls play a character online which gives them an escape from the reality of their REAL lives and yes there is a REAL-LIFE outside the forums.

I have spent hundreds of hours on the forums and have spent a lot of those hours defending myself and responding to criticism and looking back I see that it was nothing but a waste of time, a HUGE TIMESUCK! Time I will never get back and we cant change the past, all we can control is the future and you will be damned straight that I won’t be spending any of “MY” time dealing with anonymous nameless people who have absolutely nothing to lose who get off on insulting others. It’s hard for me to believe that anyone with a job, family, success and a life would enjoy spewing hatred via message boards while concealing their identity making it to where they have nothing to lose.

I can think of 3 posters who have a law degree (supposedly) to this day no one has met who I guarantee they DO NOT live fruitful happy lives, their time spent on message boards insulting others showcases success? C’mon just because someone has money, a law degree doesn’t mean they are successful, a mechanic, insurance broker, car salesman, or any self-employed person etc could make more money, work fewer hours and unlike you not resort to constant name calling and trolling of others.

Not to change the subject but spending so much time on message boards is not good and you can do other things with your time like volunteer, take a free adult class, improve your handicapping skill, read a book whatever. Spending so much time arguing with strangers online sounds really silly when you think of it and I am just as guilty as anyone out there. You can rest assured that none of my time will be spent this baseball season responding to idiots. I will respond to constructive criticism, handicapping angles, who i like but haters will get absolutely zero from me. No fucks given.

I end with this, a question to the trolls out there…
Ask yourself this question…

Are you proud of yourself when you verbally hurt others? Does that HONESTLY bring you joy?
If YES then you admit getting off on others pain,
If NO then ask yourself why you constantly do it?
You can follow me and join my 1100+ followers
@TRACKGABE on TWITTER

or
Website
https://trackgabe.wordpress.com/

or my cheap forum
http://gabewins.createaforum.com/index.php
which I will work on and complete before the season starts.

To everyone out there who is not out there to hurt others, let’s have a great baseball season. Best sport in the world to wager on, if an idiot like me can be successful I am sure most of you can. See you on twitter or my website, thank you!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: My one and only post this baseball season

Good luck this season, Gabe.

Don't be a stranger.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

A full slate of 15 MLB games is scheduled for Thursday.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I expect the Cubs will have a bloated price on opening day. Urena is a tough guy to face right off the bat and he pitched well at home last year.

2W2P2S

EOG Dedicated

To summarize, you're lecturing on the wrongs and waste of time of insulting on a gambling forum, while writing a novel calling posters lifeless nameless trolls and mentally ill......on a gambling forum.

raininthrees

Point Spread Nomad

high probability of some snow games this year.
can't wait to see the monthly home run totals this year
#4,#5 starters experienced the worst year I have seen, what's to come?
hot stove was at a simmer this year, as it looks like the have/have-not disparity is even higher
alot of small markets have already called it a year and went young/picks/light payroll, ouch
who will be that off the radar team to emerge, always the fun part of baseball

thoughts and some stuff I have invested in

AL East
red sox defeat yankees I'm not expecting '61 M&M boys redux
AL Central
Indians Under Wins(only play I haven't made yet value increases on my side daily until first pitch)
AL West
Astros although sluggish at times and don't win as many as last year, win division in cantor in by 8-14 games
Athletics Over Wins(as they take second/third in division, are gaining roster depth)
Angels Under (power fade a bells and whistles pitching staff)

NL East
Nationals Under Wins(aces not getting younger, fade scherzer, new manager, harper free agency noise, other east teams improved)
NL Central
Pass
NL West
Pass

Scooper

EOG Veteran

tl;dr

Gazillion dollars this isn’t your only post here this bases season

Valuist

EOG Master

I'm treading very lightly the first few weeks. I don't think it's a given we get the juiced baseballs to start the season.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

Gabe reminds me of Colin Ferguson

not the murdering part

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening-colin-ferguson/n10658[video]https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening-colin-ferguson/n10658[/video]

Trial[edit]

Ferguson's trial proved to be bizarre, as he cross-examined the police officers that arrested him and victims he shot. It was broadcast live by local media and Court TV, but was overshadowed by the O.J. Simpson murder case, going on simultaneously on the West Coast.[SUP][41][/SUP]
Ferguson argued that the 93 counts he was charged with were related to the year 1993, and had it been 1925 he would have been charged with only 25 counts.[SUP][42][/SUP] He admitted bringing the gun onto the train, but claimed that he fell asleep, and another man grabbed his gun and began firing.[SUP][43][/SUP] He also argued that a mysterious man named Mr. Su had information concerning a conspiracy against him. He also found another man who was willing to testify that the government implanted a computer chip in Ferguson's brain, but at the last minute decided not to call him to the stand.[SUP][44][/SUP] This individual, Raul Diaz, was a parapsychologist from Manhattan and claimed during a press conference on the courthouse steps to have witnessed an Oriental man press a chip into Ferguson's head prior to the attack.[SUP][45][/SUP] According to Diaz, the Oriental man told him to behold what he was about to do prior to pushing the button. "He was lasered out by a remote-control device," Diaz told reporters outside the courtroom. "He was zapped, just like that, right out of the twilight zone" and was "commanded to go up and down the aisle shooting people." [SUP][45][/SUP]
His cross-examination questions mostly started with "Is it your testimony..." and would simply force the witness to repeat testimony already given. When a witness refused to answer the question to his satisfaction he would often ask the judge to "admonish the witness to answer the question." During the course of his cross-examinations, Ferguson would refer to himself in the third person, most particularly asking the victims of the shooting "Did you see Colin Ferguson ..." to which the witness would reply "I saw you shoot me." Legal experts pointed out that Ferguson's questions were pointless and were not geared towards rebutting testimony. By not recognizing when to object to testimony and closing arguments, he lost his right to appeal on those grounds. Among the defense witnesses Ferguson requested was President Bill Clinton.[SUP][46][/SUP]
Ferguson originally sought to question himself on the witness stand, but ultimately did not do so. He told the judge and media outlets he intended to call a number of witnesses that would prove his innocence, including a ballistic expert, a handwriting expert and two regular eyewitnesses, but that they were afraid to come forward and take the stand. Ultimately, he did not call any of the witnesses. He also told Judge Belfi of an alleged conspiracy by the Jewish Defense League to kill him in prison if he was convicted. He said the prison slaying of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was "set up as a prelude against me".[SUP][47][/SUP]

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

I like your angels prediction raininthrees. Today scoscia admitted they have no closer and will just feel around with the pen and use multiple guys until one feels right lol.
Only post this baseball season is about posters and not baseball. Dissapointing. Javy the cubs wont be bloated because of the pitching matchup. Theyll be bloated because one team is a major league baseball organization trying to win and the other isn't. Also its a nuetral site game at best. I imagine cubs fans will outnumber marlins fans even on opening day.
Regardless goodluck to gabe and all else this baseball season.
Signed mentally ill, nameless troll posting in a timesuck forum. Im off to sell addresses and names of other posters for 20 bucks a pop. Have to help someone for the day.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

I'm treading very lightly the first few weeks. I don't think it's a given we get the juiced baseballs to start the season.

Manfred wants 10-9 2 hour games in his perfect little world, so I expect we see the same baseballs.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

To summarize, you're lecturing on the wrongs and waste of time of insulting on a gambling forum, while writing a novel calling posters lifeless nameless trolls and mentally ill......on a gambling forum.

Be careful. Rumor has it that Gabe is the dude that had Bad, Bad Leroy Brown looking like a jigsaw puzzle by the end of the song.

I share this with you because I care.

railbird

EOG Master

college sports you get locks, the best you can hope for in mlb is a good lean.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Is it just me or does Valuist always seem to be ahead of the crowd/trend?

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated

The cause is POVERTY

A long time ago John Netto on JK's show nailed it as to why people bash on social media and forums. They are poor people. Their terrible financial situation stews in them and they go off on others for the release. On this forum they want to gamble by don't have the financial means to do it.

Similar reason why people go on social media and forums and spread their politics. They are poor. They feel the only way out of poverty is to wrap themselves around a candidate or political party and follow blindly. Some people have strong religious views thinking that God will get them out of poverty too and are aggressive to non-believers.

So next time someone bashes you and you are confused as to why people get off attacking others. Try and think if you were in their shoes and were poor. Unable to pay bills, unable to gamble, horrible living conditions and everything thing else that goes with being broke.

Sam Odom

EOG Master

The cause is POVERTY

A long time ago John Netto on JK's show nailed it as to why people bash on social media and forums. They are poor people. Their terrible financial situation stews in them and they go off on others for the release. On this forum they want to gamble by don't have the financial means to do it.

Similar reason why people go on social media and forums and spread their politics. They are poor. They feel the only way out of poverty is to wrap themselves around a candidate or political party and follow blindly. Some people have strong religious views thinking that God will get them out of poverty too and are aggressive to non-believers.

So next time someone bashes you and you are confused as to why people get off attacking others. Try and think if you were in their shoes and were poor. Unable to pay bills, unable to gamble, horrible living conditions and everything thing else that goes with being broke.

good as any other reason

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

all right, good or bad, who's got the balls to put numbers on the opening day matchups? I'll take 10 mins to look a the matchups and post mine...

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

Where's Rainbow when you need him....

10 cent lines:
Chicago Cubs (Lester) -135 vs Miami Marlins (Urena)
St Louis Cardinals (Martinez) +120 vs New York Mets (Syndergaard)
Washington Nationals (Scherzer) -180 vs Cincinnati Reds (Bailey)
Philadelphia Phillies (Nola) -105 vs Atlanta Braves (Teheran)
Milwaukee Brewers (Anderson) -140 vs San Diego Padres (Richard)
San Francisco Giants (Blach) +200 vs Los Angeles Dodgers (Kershaw)
Colorado Rockies(Gray) +120 vs Arizona Diamondbacks (Corbin)

Minnesota Twins (Odorizzi)+110 vs Baltimore Orioles (Bundy)
Houston Astros (Verlander) -150 vs Texas Rangers (Hamels)
New York Yankees (Severino) -130 vs Toronto Blue Jays (Happ)
Boston Red Sox (Sale) -140 vs Tampa Bay Rays (Archer)
Los Angeles Angels (Richards) -120 vs Oakland Athletics (Graveman)
Chicago White Sox (Shields) +115 vs Kansas City Royals (Duffy)
Cleveland Indians (Kluber) -145 vs Seattle Mariners (Hernandez)

Pittsburgh Pirates (I.Nova) -125 vs Detroit Tigers (J.Zimmerman)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

Atlanta Braves (Teheran)
Kansas City Royals (Duffy)

MrTop

EOG Master

10 cent lines:

lines are out at BOL

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated

Homer Bailey is pitching opening day? lol

actually more surprised he's not starting season on the DL

fifty cint

EOG Dedicated

Gabe reminds me of Colin Ferguson

not the murdering part

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening-colin-ferguson/n10658[video]https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/cold-opening-colin-ferguson/n10658[/video]

Trial[edit]

Ferguson's trial proved to be bizarre, as he cross-examined the police officers that arrested him and victims he shot. It was broadcast live by local media and Court TV, but was overshadowed by the O.J. Simpson murder case, going on simultaneously on the West Coast.[SUP][41][/SUP]
Ferguson argued that the 93 counts he was charged with were related to the year 1993, and had it been 1925 he would have been charged with only 25 counts.[SUP][42][/SUP] He admitted bringing the gun onto the train, but claimed that he fell asleep, and another man grabbed his gun and began firing.[SUP][43][/SUP] He also argued that a mysterious man named Mr. Su had information concerning a conspiracy against him. He also found another man who was willing to testify that the government implanted a computer chip in Ferguson's brain, but at the last minute decided not to call him to the stand.[SUP][44][/SUP] This individual, Raul Diaz, was a parapsychologist from Manhattan and claimed during a press conference on the courthouse steps to have witnessed an Oriental man press a chip into Ferguson's head prior to the attack.[SUP][45][/SUP] According to Diaz, the Oriental man told him to behold what he was about to do prior to pushing the button. "He was lasered out by a remote-control device," Diaz told reporters outside the courtroom. "He was zapped, just like that, right out of the twilight zone" and was "commanded to go up and down the aisle shooting people." [SUP][45][/SUP]
His cross-examination questions mostly started with "Is it your testimony..." and would simply force the witness to repeat testimony already given. When a witness refused to answer the question to his satisfaction he would often ask the judge to "admonish the witness to answer the question." During the course of his cross-examinations, Ferguson would refer to himself in the third person, most particularly asking the victims of the shooting "Did you see Colin Ferguson ..." to which the witness would reply "I saw you shoot me." Legal experts pointed out that Ferguson's questions were pointless and were not geared towards rebutting testimony. By not recognizing when to object to testimony and closing arguments, he lost his right to appeal on those grounds. Among the defense witnesses Ferguson requested was President Bill Clinton.[SUP][46][/SUP]
Ferguson originally sought to question himself on the witness stand, but ultimately did not do so. He told the judge and media outlets he intended to call a number of witnesses that would prove his innocence, including a ballistic expert, a handwriting expert and two regular eyewitnesses, but that they were afraid to come forward and take the stand. Ultimately, he did not call any of the witnesses. He also told Judge Belfi of an alleged conspiracy by the Jewish Defense League to kill him in prison if he was convicted. He said the prison slaying of serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer was "set up as a prelude against me".[SUP][47][/SUP]

And
THIS

LOLOLOOLL

MrTop

EOG Master

10 cent lines:

over all pretty good work Dgoon

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

Lester -135 was a really bad guess.

It wasn't a guess... It might be the wrong number but it's a lot closer than anybody else's numbers... Oh sorry, I don't see your numbers posted. You expected a bloated number and you got it.

JavyBaez9

EOG Master

It wasn't a guess... It might be the wrong number but it's a lot closer than anybody else's numbers... Oh sorry, I don't see your numbers posted. You expected a bloated number and you got it.

Castro hitting 3rd, come on... Marlins might not be a favorite until one of their pitchers starts dealing.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

Man that opening post is really disturbing. Posting really meant a lot to the guy.

Hope the dude stay well.

MrTop

EOG Master

Castro hitting 3rd, come on... Marlins might not be a favorite until one of their pitchers starts dealing.

javy baez .. will hit 30-35 hrs and whiff 150-175 x ..in 2018... he does have good defense

sad