series 2: 12-3 (+19 units)

series 3: 12-3 (+12.66 units)

series 4: 12-3 (+12.14 units)

series 5: 13-2 (+20.84 units)

series 6: 7-8 (-35.40 units)

series 7: 13-2 (+14.56 units)

series 8: 13-2 (+13.96 units)

Overall: 94-26 (+71.96 units)

ive been in on close to half of the units won, here are tonights plays.

Stl (+1.52)
LAD (+1.38)
SD (+1.45)
NYY (+1.41)
Tex (+1.25)
Oak (+1.57)
Phil (+2.05)
Wash (+2.40)
Col (+2.52)
Hou (+1.60)
Tor (+1.83)
CWS (+1.62)
KC (+3.20)
Sea (+1.82)
Pitt (+2.16)

these plays were all turned in this morning, so i have no idea what the current lines are..

Playing all road teams, risking one unit and laying (-1.5 runs) in each.. every game that is a loser, will be played tomorrow, risking 2 units...

this is a unique week, in which we have every team playing 2 (2 game series) and 1 (3 game series).. the 2 game series will be played in a 1-2 unit format, with the 3 gamer's going back to the original 1-2-4 unit format..

best of luck, just thought id share..

SSI

EOG Dedicated
like i said, ive only played about half of the games...... i did pick up $1396 over the weekend with this...

the record is for the entire series and not the individual games... In a normal 3 game series, the risk is almost always 7 units per series, once you get a win in a series, you stop and keep your profits..

had one terrible series (number 6) in which over 35 units were lost,,,,,, but all 7 others have been profitable..

really anxious to see how these (2 gamers) do this week.. max loss for each of these will be 3 units per series..

SSI

EOG Dedicated
before anyone comes down on me, my posted record at EOG is: 43-58 (+1.78 units) but the records for each series, quoted above, can be easily looked up.

SIG

EOG Senior Member
SSI- Have you kept track of which teams you've lost series' with. Would it be better to not play the worst teams in the league like KC (0-9 on the road) or Pit (1-12). Keep us updated.

:+textinbo

BlindLuck

EOG Enthusiast
Good Point, SIG. I've heard of variations that play against the worst teams ,(Royals, Nationals, etc. ) , perhaps the bottom team in each division. Or, as you suggest, just "PASS" on that series. Over the season, I 'd be surprised if it wasn't the bottom dwellers that accounted for most series going 0-3. Those 7 unit losses are what KILLS a guy's bankroll. Al

SSI

EOG Dedicated
6-9 (+1.02 units)(+$102) on monday..

tuesdays plays: (and this will end series set 9) as these are 2 game sets only

Cards (+1.20)

Dodgers (+1.55)

Yanks (+1.81)

Oak (+2.46)

Wash (+2.04)

Col (+2.00)

Hou (+2.54)

KC (+3.60)

Pitt (+1.60)

all risking 2 units and laying (-1.5 runs)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
0-1 early, as cards drop the series (2 games to none)... really need to get to 4 wins today, for a good day...

SSI

EOG Dedicated
well, thru the 3 afternoon games, it appears that ill go 2-1 (+$612).. as oakland pays (+$492) and pitt pays (+$320)... offsets the $200 loss on the cards...

at the moment and there are still 6 games pending tonight, the system has hit a new season high of (+79.10 units)... but there is still lots left pending today, will update tomorrow, or as soon as series set 9 ends..

Congrats SSI on success thus far - what is your take on the
apparent difference between last year when the .500+ teams won
all the money and the .500- teams lost all the money and this year
when the "bad" teams seem to be doing well with your system?

I gather that since you continue to play all road teams you don't
put much value in those last year stats (?).

Best of Luck tonight
MathProf

SSI

EOG Dedicated
not necessarily, im just not sold on who the bad teams really are...... and once again, those bad teams will pay the most --- when they do win.

Pitt cashes today........ KC would pay a ton, if they could cash tonight.....

also by playing only the road teams, i can keep this 100% mechanical..

its a long season......

SSI

EOG Dedicated
even if dodgers lose this last game, thats still pending.. the system will have made another 10.3 units over the last 2 days and will stand at +82.26 units on the season, a win and cover by the dodgers and its up 87.36 units....... either way, its utterly amazing at the moment.. and to think, the dodgers blew a 6 run lead..