My Santa Barbara video

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: My Santa Barbara video

Do they have medical facilities on the pier?

Seems to me that Rail likes to annoy older folks...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Sea otters come out to sunbathe around 11:00 a.m.

Learn something new every day.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Been to SB several times, just don't get a good vibe in that town. Usually, a shroud of low clouds, dingy and snobby.

railbird

EOG Master

i was like fonzi there in the late 80s on state street back when i was gorgeous

Mr. Carney

EOG Member

Spend less time concerning yourself about "the rapture", and learn to be a better person. The Rapture is just another B.S. hoax started by the lying contemporary fake American Christian churches to control people, and get real believers to do nothing against the evil in this world.

railbird

EOG Master

Spend less time concerning yourself about "the rapture", and learn to be a better person. The Rapture is just another B.S. hoax started by the lying contemporary fake American Christian churches to control people, and get real believers to do nothing against the evil in this world.

this is a lie from satan, the accuser of the brethren. satan has already been defeated

mr merlin

EOG Master

this is a lie from satan, the accuser of the brethren. satan has already been defeated

So, otters sleep under water huh? Kinda tough for the little guys to breath. :LMAO

Is it my imagination, I figure you for a guy that would get upset if someone walked around filming you?

railbird

EOG Master

sea otters sleep on their back. video doesn't bother me, we are on hidden camera 90 pct of time already.

railbird

EOG Master

I caught a kid sailboat capsize on way back from pier, unfortuantley ran out of juice

mr merlin

EOG Master

sea otters sleep on their back. video doesn't bother me, we are on hidden camera 90 pct of time already.

Ok, tell us why you deliberately try to creep people out? Asking people if they're from france, etc? I could understand if it was funny, but you're not amusing in any way.