My YouTube video regarding recent events

blueline

EOG Master
Gabe;n7458300 said:
Thank you my kind sir. blueline and the haters will lose, this I promise. They will not get away will spreading lies and falsehoods about me.

Mr Top take notice....I have been singled out " blueline and the haters"....you still have some work to do to get to 2nd in the power poll

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Bushay;n7458202 said:
We are all in an internet gambling forum. This is not the real world gabe. This is the online world your posting in. This is in fact a place people come to post anonymously should they choose. All this time and you have not figured this out is amazing. Always has been this way and always will be this way. You are not going to change that. I don't understand why you continue to try.

You know what that means Gabe? Means you have very thin skin. If they make fun of you, make fun of them back. I do, and have never got in the position you are in now by doing so.

Yes, we have no real forum moderator here. John lets everyone go pretty much till you cross over that line of John's where he feels you are disrupting the forum. He removed you once because of this, and i'm sure you are dangerously close to that happening a 2nd time. Or have you been banned more than once already. I don't follow stuff like that very close. If so, I'd say your time here will be even shorter.

Now what exactly have you exposed about a bunch of anonymous gambling forum posters? Do you have any idea how silly that sounds? You sound like you are 15. How old are you anyways? I'm curious?

Enemy information. Do you have any idea how dumb that sounds? Seriously. Who here is your enemy? We are all here to learn something, have some fun, and beat the bookie. Me, not so much all of that lately. I'm more a lurker these days who justs posts on occasion. Which most of the older posters seem to do.

And. What are they/we supposed to do? They feel you are not honest with your record keeping. That how this all began. Yet i've never seen you make any attempt to satisfy them. Not you, them. They would like you to post all your forum picks in one thread and not brag or past post if their not in this thread. It's a very simple thing to do unless you are trying to deceive some people. That's how they feel Gabe. And until you do something differently than you have and not satisfied them, it's going to continue.

Rats and roaches. Have you ever looked in the mirror and asked yourself could it be you and not the 8-10 or more guys that pile on you every day in multiple forums? Simple question. Easy answer. Even easier solution when you finally see it. You are trying to control the way people feel about you. If you think in a 1000 years that one day all things will turn around and work continuing to do as you have, it's just never going to stop Gabe. Your driving yourself insane with this. I see it in your eyes and actions in your videos and how to reply to posters. You took a break on your own a while back, came back a lot better, then went right back to the way you were to the point John banned you cause you upset the group so much even John had enough. And thats not easy to do. Stop trying to control the way people feel about you Gabe and things will improve for you not only here but the other 2 forums you seem to get the exact same backlash at. See the pattern? It's not one or 2 or 3 guys Gabe, its you. Fix it. Or Johns going to ban you again. And I know you like it here. .

Unfortunately, you're not part of the clean up team. You're the mess the cleanup will be addressing.

Do the right thing Gabe. Stop putting yourself through all this everyday. It's not healthy.

Yeah

Gabe

Horse racing expert
blueline, a simple spat should never turn into a 3+ year vendetta. You and I have never met, talked on the phone or ever had any email or text exchange. Yet because of the Canterbury argument, you have gone around slandering me and creating lies and making up stories. You go around calling me a pos and other things like that. I've never done anything to anyone in my life to be labeled a POS. I talk a little shit online to people and I'm a blunt and some people get butthurt about that. But you have attacked me and spent a lot of time non stop for over 3 years trying to discredit me with a negative narrative.