NEW FEATURE: YOU CAN VOTE ON ANY POSTER'S REPUTATION!!!

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I am looking this over thouroughly as to assure fairness. Please ask any questions or make suggestions and I will attempt to address.

Danke

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
BettingProphets said:
under your name I think

Yeah, I see that now BP.....

Not very definitive though except for those that will be aware of it......

Looks as if Shrink & co. have given themselves a good head start....:D

Hache Man

I just voted for you BP.....but the number didn't change...

Also, there are comments you can add.....

Where on Earth are these found??

Hache Man

Looks as if each vote counts as "10 points" , even though you will see lower digits, such as most of us starting out are at "2" , but if you click on your own name to try & add a vote it will show you have "20 points"

Unless, of course, that green figure is supposed to be a colored 0 (zero)......

Or, it could take 100 points (10 votes) to move the number ......

I also assume if someone has enough "disapproved" votes your number, whatever that may be, will be coded in red.....

Hache Man

RPM said:
i rated some posters but their rating didn't change?

RPM.....if you haven't done mine, do it now and we'll find out for sure....

I was just checking and I currently hold 21 "Reputation Points"

If you vote positive and it doesn't change, I am pretty sure one's number doesn't go up until it reaches a 10 point increment.....(30 in this case)

I will do the same for you as soon as you check & respond first to see test yours also....

RPM

EOG Veteran
hache,

im was showing you as having 2 before i voted, and after i voted you still said two.

Hache Man

RPM said:
hache,

im was showing you as having 2 before i voted, and after i voted you still said two.

Yeah, and the "reputation points" did not go up from 21 to 22 either......(unless you voted before I asked you to)

Hmmmmm.........must be a flaw

The staff will have it figured out eventually I'm sure......:cheers

Hache Man

Lawrence said:
i already gave out my 24 hour allotment...need to start being more stingy with it

Since we are only allowed one vote towards fellow posters, hopefully they will do something like reset it every month or few months so we can vote again.......

The whole thing is childish. Guys started ghosts at other sites just to boost their rep points so there will be many ghosts running around soon to vote for themselves.

Hache Man

raiders72001 said:
The whole thing is childish. Guys started ghosts at other sites just to boost their rep points so there will be many ghosts running around soon to vote for themselves.

I understand trying to bring something new to the forum, but to be honest I don't think it will last........

However, there may be other advantages to using it in a different way with some thought......

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated
I promise I'll never drink Bud Select again before posting! Errrr...Never mind...that was at another site.:+frustrat