New York Jets-Buffalo Bills (In-game banter)

nedrow9

EOG Master
ya cant say its a must win game week 2, but with the jets schedule close to it imo, you could need 10-6 for a wc

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Re: jet bills in game banter

Despite a nagging foot injury, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins will play tonight against the Jets.

WR Sammy Watkins was a dangerous weapon for the Bills last year and they need him healthy to have any chance this season.

Is there any value with the offshore lines right now anywhere?

nedrow9

EOG Master

my gut says bills they seem to have the jets number, nyj far from a good fb team , bills home on the ML

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: New York Jets-Buffalo Bills (In-game banter)

Here's an oddity: Bills beat the Jets twice last season by identical scores of 22-17.

How did the Bills get to 22?

Researching now...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Bills missed a PAT in both games.

Two touchdowns, one extra-point and three field goals.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated

I'm the biggest fade possible on the NFL, don't think I've ever hit better than .400 for the season. I've got Jets tonight :)

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Three plays off a suspension and Richardson gets a taunting penalty......AFTER the Jets give up six. He's an undisciplined animal.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Halftime: Jets 20 Bills 10.

Buffalo to receive the second-half kickoff.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Gonna be an especially trying season for us Jets fans. Best D line in the league, worst secondary. Either sack the QB, or give up an 80 yard bomb.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Is there any receiver that drops more balls than Marshall?

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

Brutal, lap. Yet he's always talking. Him, the defense, always talking but always coming up small.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

It's nice to finally have a rb, QB, and a coordinator that understand how to run the screen play. Can't remember the Jets ever being successful at it.

rdalert447

EOG Dedicated

I don't think the Jets have had a good clock management/timeout management/two point management coach in my lifetime.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Another efficient market on the total, only off by 3 td's................

Valuist

EOG Master

I think the markets and public viewed Buffalo as an average team, or slightly below, but they are a bad team. Two games, two misleading scores. In week 1, they never led at any point, and were outgained 308 to 160. The Ravens should've won by a bigger margin. As for last night, if one just looks at the scoreboard, they think it was close. It was not. Buffalo was dominated, and the first downs (28 to 16) and time of possession (39:12 to 20.48) provide a much more accurate view. The Bills get one gift TD on a fumble return, two on broken coverage big plays, and only one legit TD drive. I'd rate them about 3 to 3 1/2 points below a league average team.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated

Breaking news this afternoon.

Bills OC Greg Roman has been relieved of his duties.

Asst. HC/RB Coach Anthony Lynn is promoted to Offensive Coordinator.

nedrow9

EOG Master

rr cant get subs in on time , stupid flags ,to many on field etc, and shit clock manger, I went thru it with the ny football jets, the goofy fuk ,assclown