NFC Playoff Part 2: After the Miracle in Minnesota - Selection - BOOMSHAKALAKA

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Ok PPL....I have included the You Tube Video about the Miracle in Minnesota last year

Stephan Diggs(Vikings) caught a last second pass to score the winning TD over the New Orleans Saints. Before the play , New Orleans players knew that even if they(the Vikings) made the pass, New Orleans could have just have tackled the Minnesota Viking receiver who caught the ball before going into the end-zone, easy right? In actuality, Diggs not only just catch the long Hail Mary pass, but somehow got by the New Orleans defender to score the winning touchdown in dramatic fashion. The youtube video is featured below for your viewing.

You might wonder. Revenge is not a factor in the NFL? Wrong. Revenge is a factor when you lose on what is perceived as a lucky play in the High Profile way in the Semi-Final game to the NFC Championship. I really think that New Orleans made it to the NFC championships they would have beaten the Eagles and on to the Superbowl.

There is no motivation in Minnesota to them this is just another game. To New Orleans, this is the SUPERBOWL

Star Trek II, The Wrath of Kahn, 1982: Kirk, old friend, do you know the Klingon proverb, "Revenge is a dish best served cold"?

Shylock aka Merchant of Venice: "Tickle us do we not laugh, Prick us do we not Bleed, WRONG US shall we not Revenge"

I personally got this on Monday........

273 New Orleans Saints +1.5 and Money line

Last edited by a moderator:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
New Orleans took my money last week with a strong fourth-quarter performance against the previously-impregnable Baltimore defense.

It's the Saints or pass though I respect Mike Zimmer's ATS history.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Xavier Rhodes May not play. Even if he does, limited at best. This will really hurt the Minn pass D.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I am sick and tired of people with shitty threads that dont have any relevance. I make money for ppl with good angles... Boomshakalaka

bmiller

EOG Addicted
So do you think the Saints possibly blew their load getting revenge against Minnesota last week only to come home and face possibly one of the greatest teams in NFL history the Rams? .. I guess this is another revenge game for the Saints as they lost to the Rams in LA last year but with HFA likely on the line I am leaning rams at this point