NFL Conference Finals: Giants @ 49ers [In-Game Thread]

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!
Re: NFL Conference Finals: Giants @ 49ers [In-Game Thread]

I had an entire thread about manning and the giants all set to place at the very top, a new thread, with pictures and videos and everything.

Than i realized that you and Joey and a few other people really love the 9ers, and they have a ton of heart and played an amazing game. This is a gutwrenching loss for them and i just couldnt do that to you guys....so, i deleted the thread.

Sorry Dio, i feel your pain, that's a tough way to lose.

High Times

EOG Master

The only problem with celebrating wins is someone else probably lost.

That's life though

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

The only problem with celebrating wins is someone else probably lost.

That's life though

Its a tough part of the business. Losing like that REALLY hurts, i feel terrible for the 9ers fans, they had a phenominal season and played their tails off today, they probably deserved a better fate. Its a shame they had to get beat on a special teams blunder and not a 'fair and square' 80 yard drive.

J

joeybagadonuts

I had an entire thread about manning and the giants all set to place at the very top, a new thread, with pictures and videos and everything.

Than i realized that you and Joey and a few other people really love the 9ers, and they have a ton of heart and played an amazing game. This is a gutwrenching loss for them and i just couldnt do that to you guys....so, i deleted the thread.

Sorry Dio, i feel your pain, that's a tough way to lose.

Glad you realize there is no way the Niner should have lost that game.

:cheers

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Glad you realize there is no way the Niner should have lost that game.

:cheers

Not for nothing Joey, but the Niners converted no 3rd downs and made only a few plays on offense...their defense could have had a couple more picks but two defenders collided with each other....feel your pain though, they were always in it despite their shortcomings...your punt returner might pull a Donnie Moore tonight....see you in March and hopefully we can laugh about it, just like I laughed when the Giants beat the Phillies two years ago....