NFL news, notes, and whatever else

kane

EOG master
How do you get a QB hurt when they wear the red jersey and dont get hit?
Non contact injuries are typically the worst, in this case it doesn't appear to be serious, from what I read he'll probably sit out the preseason but should be ready for week one, but you never know

Heim

EOG Master
I'm surprised the number hasn't moved more (Cincy). If I recall, Burrow missed all of preseason last year with surgery (appendectomy) and was very pedestrian early.

I'm surprised the number hasn't moved more (Cincy). If I recall, Burrow missed all of preseason last year with surgery (appendectomy) and was very pedestrian early.
Considering he's out 3-5 weeks and it's still a month and a half before they play it makes perfect sense to me.

Heim

EOG Master
Considering he's out 3-5 weeks and it's still a month and a half before they play it makes perfect sense to me.

First week last season, 4 INT and a 61 RTG after missing NFLX. If you think you're getting 100 percent Burrow WK1, you're getting a 2.5% discount at some shops.

Heim

EOG Master
Anyone a little surprised new CAR coach already named Young starter WK1? There's nothing wrong with a little competition early to get the blood flowing imo.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Hopefully kane has a bettor season than last. He was so Humaliated by Tom Brady, he stopped posting until after the Super Show.

Last edited:

MrTop

EOG Master

Fox, Flutter to Close Their Fox Bet Online Gambling Business​

Fox Corp. and Flutter Entertainment Plc plan to wind down their Fox Bet online wagering business starting on Aug. 1, according to people familiar with the plans.

Flutter, parent of the competing betting service FanDuel, will keep the customer database and market-access agreements associated with the business, said the people, who asked not be identified since the decision hasn’t been announced. An announcement could come as soon as July 31.
Fox will retain rights to the Fox Bet brand and the related Super 6 promotion. It will also will keep its option to acquire an 18.6% stake in FanDuel.

Online betting is a big potential growth business for Fox, the broadcast business controlled by Rupert Murdoch. The company promoted the brand heavily during football games.

The broadcaster created Fox Bet with Stars Group, but the relationship changed after Stars was acquired by Flutter. The latter focused on FanDuel and didn’t expand Fox Bet as much as Fox Chief Executive Officer Lachlan Murdoch wanted.

Ray Donovan

EOG Enthusiast
Sure makes the game more interesting. I Like Sean Payton but I'd rather have Aaron Rodgers as my QB(that prick)than Russell Wilson

Heim

EOG Master
Amazing how use of PEDs in the NFL has become so ho-hum. DAL back Ronald Jones suspended for a few games and not even
a blip on the radar.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Gambling again probably. Goodell is too much of a fucking idiot to grasp the threat their no tolerance gambling policy has created. It's like covid. It's not the virus. It's the action taken.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Fans want to cee players playing. More and more that is not happening. This is the start of the season and already star players dropping.

Can somebody tell me what this means? I mean if you bet the Pistons at 50-1 to win the 2024 championship they're paying that out? WTF?

Attachments

• 20230806_110207.jpg
    20230806_110207.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 10

Heim

EOG Master
Garappolo has looked like shit in training camp and 3rd string back out for the season.

Are there any 7.5 RSW left? 😅

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Musk is a GD fraud. Both with Twitter (now X) and Zuckerberg fight. It won't happen. Zuckerberg would kill him. Publicity and hype only.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't like Zuckerberg but he is a legit MMA due to training and experience. Sort of like the Paul Brothers vs Chachi.

blueline

EOG Master
from A Numbers Game :

last year week 1 NFLX

betting over on 3 team 10point teasers

betting every possible combination

560-0

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
If I'm a NFL QB prospect, give me Wentz's agent:

Eagles paid him 80 million
Commanders paid him 28mil
Colts 22mil

And these GMs are penny pinching these backs.
If I can't get his agent give me chase daniels agent
5 career starts
41m in the pocket

41m and my body feels amazing lol

Heim

EOG Master
The much hyped Dolphin secondary took another hit today if the accusations about Howard filming sexual encounters and sharing
are true....

mr merlin

EOG Master
The much hyped Dolphin secondary took another hit today if the accusations about Howard filming sexual encounters and sharing
are true....
was it consensual? It's classless but unless it's rape or assault it aint no big deal.

Heim

EOG Master
Rams McVay needed to re-think his no starter policy in NFLX. Young team, they need some game speed snaps.