NFL season win totals

Valuist

EOG Master
Theyte up

8.5 over -135
It will be 9 eventually. Realistically, they should’ve been 10-7 as they had a league leading 3 double digit blown 4th Q leads. Last place schedule and all the impact free agents and draft picks, good chance they win 10 games. But they still have to figure out how to beat GB, who I believe is the team to beat in the Central. Detroit not sneaking up on anyone this year and now gets a first place schedule. Vikings will be in cellar.

Valuist

EOG Master
They play the Pete Carroll defense aka kno3n as thr 50 min defense

Blown leads would be expected.

Disagree. That's partly on the strength & conditioning coordinator, and partly on the former QB. Fields has tons of natural talent, but not great instincts. He isn't the guy you want to protect a lead. He's best when the team is trailing and is high variance style can bring in a big play. The Bears were also the 3rd youngest team, and young teams need to learn how to win. When you go from a 3 win team in 2022, you aren't going straight to 12 wins. There's going to be hiccups, and there were.

At season end, I had the Bears rated as an 89 (league average is 90). How much of an upgrade alone will Caleb be over Fields? I suspect 3 points. This isn't factoring in any of the other major additions or draft choices. A 92 is 10 win territory. We know the D was 2nd best in DVOA the final 8 weeks. There's no excuses for 2024. None.

blueline

EOG Master
They would need significant production from the QB.See what happens.

Bears showed last year they could beat bad teams....not impressed.

Valuist

EOG Master
They would need significant production from the QB.See what happens.

Bears showed last year they could beat bad teams....not impressed.
The NFC is littered with bad and mediocre teams. If they were in the AFC, I wouldn’t be bullish at all.