NHL Discussion thread for 10/10

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Very interesting line movement in both the Ducks and Caps games. Watching it closely.

Starting to think if you bet both dogs ML you should at least get one of those in.

Just Luck

EOG Dedicated
Very interesting line movement in both the Ducks and Caps games. Watching it closely.

Starting to think if you bet both dogs ML you should at least get one of those in.

Yea I took the Ducks -150 and I am starting to regret it

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I took Coyotes +141 and Vegas +136... Something smells with both of these lines and I think at least one will win if not both.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The fact the Golden Showers are starting MAF tells me they care more about today than Thursday at MAF's former team. I soooo wanna play the Showers but the price just looks a tad too low for me to jump at it......2 games tomorrow jumped out at me right away - fwiw

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
The Oct 6 matchup between Ariz and Anah I liked Under 5.5 and finished a rare 1-0 ..... and even though its more juiced this time, too enticing for me not to take again

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
No defense night in Ottawa, they are trading chances like Tim Hortons hockey cards. Get yourself some over in running.