NHL Play

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
stars best team so far. Fl should beat Rangers in series if both advance as shesterkin not good on short rest and not as good as previous years. For Carolina to win game 5 they need Kochetkov to start over Anderson. Anderson save rate down to .877 last 4 games, letting up some bad goals. Could be hurt,with a history of health issues. Looking at under 1q today in Fl-Bos. Bos best player out,might play a defensive start.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
I agree Frederik Andersen should stay out of game five.
I would say that he’s been unlucky in playoffs but after all these years it’s possible he’s got personal issues preventing him from raising his
game up to a higher level. Also he has been injury prone.
He has, however, banked a ton of cash despite never having won anything.
Career, he has signed 5 contracts worth a total value of $46,650,000.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Taking Av’s tonight -115 ML pinnacle.
While they lost 4-1 on Saturday, 2 goals were EN.
Their advanced stats reflected a superior effort creating offensive opportunities.
The score did not reflect the better team.
The outcome should be different tonight.

kane

EOG master
Valeri Nichuskin failed a drug test and is suspended, Devon Toews is out with an illness, two big losses for the Avs

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
The loss of Valeri Nichushkin will be felt by his team mates.
He was a key player on their Stanley Cup winning team two years ago.
By now he’s become like family.
Nichushkin, at 29 years old, with size and strength, 6’4” and 210 lbs, was the team’s 2nd line winger.
He lead the Av’s with 9 goals in this year’s playoffs.
Huge loss for the team.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Carolina-NYR series getting interesting, as Pro said Carolina's goaltending letting them down in this series, let's see if we get game 7 after tomorrow. Nichushkin is a big loss for the Avs, I felt him not being there last year was a big reason they got knocked early by the Kraken as he's a big body who can skate and score.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Did some accounting for the year in the thread, 1st play and post was the best play and most profitable taking the Sharks to finish last in the league. Includes the last losing plays on Panthers in game 1

33-13-2 = +22.27 units