rainbow

EOG Master
Re: NIT

MTSU +5.5

Ill St +7.5

Lines look a little off. Using Pinny. If you're
into buying the half do it for MTSU. That line
will only get lower tomorrow.
Is Maymon playing tomorrow for Tennessee? I think the Stanford line will go up.

railbird

EOG Master

love Middle tommorrow. They kicked the crap out of LMU and UCLA on the road. Middle should be 5 chalk not 5 dog

rainbow

EOG Master

Who is Stanford to be laying eight points to this solid Illinois State team?
I have no idea who they are, but they are defintely more than 7.5 points favorite over Illinois St. I guess we will have to just wait and see which way that line goes.

newport2

EOG Dedicated

The greatest development in sports wagering in the last 18 months, is when some off-screen shops started "trying" to mirror (on air) pinny moves. Variety is the spice of life. Wewoka Switch!

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

The greatest development in sports wagering in the last 18 months, is when some off-screen shops started "trying" to mirror (on air) pinny moves. Variety is the spice of life. Wewoka Switch!

exactly.....you would be amazed at the perheads that have one agent that says copy pinnacle another says copy cris etc etc......they have no clue of their charts or money......they just profile and copy....its fun stuff

newport2

EOG Dedicated

exactly.....you would be amazed at the perheads that have one agent that says copy pinnacle another says copy cris etc etc......they have no clue of their charts or money......they just profile and copy....its fun stuff
steak, what's dangerous, is the later they hang their #s, the more decsions they will need against the book their cloning.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

MTSU outscored Tennessee 15-0 to end the game.

The Blue Raiders looked great in the game's final seven minutes.

Good call, Heim.

railbird

EOG Master

whats with the 27-13 crap? didnt you start out 30% at peeps place? and then press the re-do button? I dont care, but funny since your so anti tout.

Heim

EOG Master

whats with the 27-13 crap? didnt you start out 30% at peeps place? and then press the re-do button? I dont care, but funny since your so anti tout.

I wouldn't be caught dead over at Peeps....I have three posts there zero picks. I only post
a record periodically cause I know it puts a few folks on tilt.....namely touts, as you just
proved.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated

I wouldn't be caught dead over at Peeps....I have three posts there zero picks. I only post
a record periodically cause I know it puts a few folks on tilt.....namely touts, as you just
proved.

I don't think the turd is a tout. No customers and no up to date website. Those are the two basic things you need, and of course the right to be fraudulent. The only he has is his wild, warped imagination.

Bruce LeRoy

EOG Enthusiast

hyman is not 27-13, he started slow this year and as usual when his record is under .500 didnt post a record. he then went on a little run and started to post a "current streak record". then he decided that since some posts were posted in different sub forums at eog he would only count the ones posted in one of the forums. so his record is not 27-13, its still pretty good after this current run though, prolly plus 5 or 6 units. He does this every year. if it gets bad enough he will start posting plays at RTP. the dude is scum but to his credit he is on a great run right now. I call'em like i see them unlike hyman who is unable to admit being wrong at anytime. this post is the facts.