Northern Illinois/ Ball State (BCS Buster) *In-Game* thread...

Re: Northern Illinois/ Ball State (BCS Buster) *In-Game* thread...

would i be crazy if i said there would be no throws in the first 6 minutes of the 2nd half and thered already be 14 points on the board? b/c i think that just happened...

texansfan

EOG Master

would i be crazy if i said there would be no throws in the first 6 minutes of the 2nd half and thered already be 14 points on the board? b/c i think that just happened...

I think it was Navy that beat Rice a few weeks ago that had 0 passes for the entire game.

Or maybe Air Force, can't remember.

I think it was Navy that beat Rice a few weeks ago that had 0 passes for the entire game.

Or maybe Air Force, can't remember.

<table class="tablehead" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="gamehead"><td colspan="3">Team Stat Comparison</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td align="left"> </td><td> </td><td> </td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td class="bi" align="left">1st Downs</td><td>8</td><td>23</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left">3rd down efficiency
</td><td>1-9</td><td>13-18</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left">4th down efficiency
</td><td>0-0</td><td>2-3</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td class="bi" align="left">Total Yards</td><td>144</td><td>404</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td class="bi" align="left">Passing</td><td>157</td><td>0</td></tr><tr class="oddrow" align="right"><td align="left">Comp-Att
</td><td>16-28</td><td>0-0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left">Yards per pass
</td><td>5.6</td><td>0.0</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td class="bi" align="left">Rushing</td><td>-13</td><td>404</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left">Rushing Attempts
</td><td>11</td><td>77</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left">Yards per rush
</td><td>-1.2</td><td>5.2</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td class="bi" align="left">Penalties</td><td>3-9</td><td>1-5</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td class="bi" align="left">Turnovers</td><td>1</td><td>1</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left">Fumbles lost
</td><td>0</td><td>1</td></tr><tr class="evenrow" align="right"><td align="left">Interceptions thrown
</td><td>1</td><td>0</td></tr><tr class="colhead" align="right"><td class="bi" align="left">Possession</td><td>17:28</td><td>42:32</td></tr></tbody></table>

SMU***

diogee

Verly isnt going anywhere

I'm never betting against Davis and Ball St again.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master

at least they are making a statement for themselves....although it appears that N.Ill was a little outmatched tonight.....but still, Ball State is making everyone take a look...thats all they could hope for..

diogee

Congrats Quebb. Another sharp throw. Davis=red&gold material :houra

Congrats Quebb. Another sharp throw. Davis=red&gold material :houra

right on man...i cant believe the linesmakers gave ball states O no credit on the 2nd half line...didnt know what it closed at but it went from -110 to -105 and i jumped on real fast

Apple

Banned

Solid job Q..

Nate Davis handled the pressure of being on national TV tonight..

texansfan

EOG Master

Oh well, my Akr play just won on the over. I need Akr to win by -6.5 as well. This game is a loss.

and ball st just covered the 2H by themselves and the total for all you over backers!!!

diogee

Good god Nate Davis is unreal...can't wait to see him in Niner gold

texansfan

EOG Master

40-23 Akron. Nobody else played this game?

diogee

This is an assbeating...talk about putting up a clinic on a defense that had played solid all year.

right on man...i cant believe the linesmakers gave ball states O no credit on the 2nd half line...didnt know what it closed at but it went from -110 to -105 and i jumped on real fast

It was a nice bailout for me. NIU is not nearly this bad.

Need to bet all these home teams during the week. Big disadvantage for the road team traveling during classes. Hopefully it works with Utah tomorrow.

This is an assbeating...talk about putting up a clinic on a defense that had played solid all year.

I'll still take my chances with CM and WM on the ML vs Ball St. Of course the overs too.

Apple

Banned

You like Utah jager?

You on them big?

It was a nice bailout for me. NIU is not nearly this bad.

Need to bet all these home teams during the week. Big disadvantage for the road team traveling during classes. Hopefully it works with Utah tomorrow.

TCU is a real team though man...their D is nasty...hell they gave oklahoma problems for extended periods when they went to norman...i wouldnt be surprised if TCU won but damn its hard to go against a dog at home on the weekday...

i have faith in the over!!! count me in for a hundo!

ball state has put up at least 35 in every game at home...they are moving the ball at will outside of the first couple possessions and you have to think NIU will muster up 10-14 in the 2nd...

:thumbsup

i dont think i couldve said it any better...

diogee

Not over yet boys...let's go Huskies ::LMAO::

PS good hit texans on the over and akron...looks pretty locked in now