Notre Dame Football

Heim

EOG Master
The current line is alarming. I'm sure most bettors think this is ND's season because they run the table for the playoff after this despite a game in Blacksburg. I think Sagarin is closer to the truth, close to pick em for this one.

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
Stanford with Costello at QB and Bryce Love running the rock is no joke. ND sometimes has weaknesses in def but so does Stanford. Not an easy one to predict for sure.

Heim

EOG Master
First start for Book. I'm sure he'll feel the pressure although Wimbush will play some. Notre Dame has had very little luck with the dual threat quarterbacks they've recruited...they all pretty much suck and transfer.

Brayden11

EOG Dedicated
ND defense is as good as it's been in a long time. They finally have some athletes in the secondary. Book is making his second start, he played well last week and he saw some time last year.

Heim

EOG Master
Valuist;n7457560 said:
Stanford D off a tiring game, being on the field for 82 defensive plays last week.

I haven't bet the game yet....naturally there is only one side now. That's my biggest worry. Huge energy game to get back in game at Eugene. I'm monitoring the No. Cal papers to see if there is any ill effects. I'm sure what you mentioned was included in the opener.

DrunkenGoon

EOG Dedicated
Heim;n7457557 said:
First start for Book. I'm sure he'll feel the pressure although Wimbush will play some. Notre Dame has had very little luck with the dual threat quarterbacks they've recruited...they all pretty much suck and transfer.

Book started last week as well. Stanford never lost the plot in spite of a bad start at Oregon, they should be able to handle the pressure in front of TD Jesus... Give me the points in this one.

railbird

EOG Master
Stanford offensive line sucks, they have a 29 yr old samoan calling plays, ND doesn't have short dbs like Oregon does so less volleyball taps for whiteside, Stanford was punting all day vs davis and sdsu. Book is a big upgrade at qb.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Heim;n7457557 said:

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Viejo Dinosaur;n7457618 said:
Their QB goes first round in the NFL draft next year...will be better than Darnold and Rosen

He sure has an accurate pass. Threads the needle like no one I've seen in a while.

Mr. Pink

EOG Veteran
Overriding factor is the tough back to back for the Trees...I’m sure Kelly started Book last week so he could have one under his belt for this game....Irish for me.

Sleepy

EOG Master
railbird;n7457590 said:
Stanford offensive line sucks, they have a 29 yr old samoan calling plays, ND doesn't have short dbs like Oregon does so less volleyball taps for whiteside, Stanford was punting all day vs davis and sdsu. Book is a big upgrade at qb.

Book put up numbers against a horrible defense. I'm pretty sure he won't look as good this week.