NY Reb's CBB Wednesday 10*

CBB 10* plays: 26-11 (70%)

10* Ole Miss -7
Here we go once again with the Rebels. We've done ok by them this year, and I think we have an excellent shot here. Appalachian St has beaten Virginia and Vanderbilt this season, but I don't think they'd make a steady living in either the SEC or ACC. The Rebels are very excited about post-season play, but they are also seasoned and poised, especially at home where they have a 15-1 straight-up record this season. The Rebels don't want to take any chances of letting Appalachian St hang around, so expect a double-digit victory.

I might have other plays in addition which will be posted during the day on Wednesday.

Best of luck to you.

Re: NY Reb's CBB Wednesday 10*

Guys, I still think this is the strongest play on the board, and I am going with it alone tonight. I'm getting tired of winning the 10* game but ending up plus 4 units because the vig from my action plays are knocking off my winnings.

litos, I said I think Ole Miss wins by double-digits, and I still feel that way. I don't think it will be a very close game in Oxford tonight.

When I have a play like this, I decide how much money I want to make and go with it. I'm not taking any chances on some other game that I know less about gobbling up my winnings from a game I loved.

Good luck to each of you with all your plays and in all your ways.

Double digit victory :thumbsup :cheers :thumbup1

the 10* are on fire nice work reb def one of the best

I fucken love yo!

I was looking for a game earlier on the forums for a NCAAB game, once i saw Reb 10* i just rode it like a cowboy baby.

RaiseThese

EOG Senior Member

Good one.
I had already bet on AP +4 in 1st half when I saw your post.
Made another bet on Miss for the game.

Sometimes things work out pretty well.

Good one.
I had already bet on AP +4 in 1st half when I saw your post.
Made another bet on Miss for the game.

Sometimes things work out pretty well.

RaiseThese, that is being in the flow and going 2-0 without hardly trying.

Micelli that is definitely the way to finish all right.

JT and Coconutman, glad you were along for the ride.

Joelatti, love your avatar.

Dukesnider, we definitely deserve some winners, don't we? I told you this would be a very good year.

27-11 on 10* plays this college basketball season.

Just like college bowl season and NFL playoffs, we're going to close out CBB season just as strong. I love a strong closing to an otherwise outstanding year.

BigIgg

EOG Enthusiast

Reb,
do you still think you'll have some 15* star plays by the end of the year?

Also, do you bet MLB at all? How strong are you in baseball?

goldie

EOG Enthusiast

Superlative call on Ole Miss, my good man. You certainly know your Rebels, NYReb!!

footdocml

EOG Enthusiast

NY REB

I was following the first half guy across the street with App St in the first half and when I saw your 10* I just couldnt call in a bet on one side for the half and then another side for the game. Stupid move on my half. I should have rode the NY REB train to the window. Keep cashing
:houra