Obama report card

Doc Mercier

EOG Senior Member
How is he doing so far in your opinion? I give him a d. I am a bit biased though because i did not like him from the get go.

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated
Re: Obama report card

How is he doing so far in your opinion? I give him a d. I am a bit biased though because i did not like him from the get go.

Greetings Doc Mercier:

The Munchkin Man gives Barck Obama a grade of F-Minus.

The Munchkin Man believes that Barack Obama has already proven himself to be the worst President in Ameican history.

The Munchkin Man's assessment of Barack Obama has nothing to do with his skin color, as some would have you believe.

Such a belief is rooted in pure ignorance and narrow-mindedness.

Instead, the Munchkin Man's assessment of Barack Obama is based upon the Munchkin Man's genuine belief and perception that Barack Obama's policies, whether through deliberate design, or by his infinite capacity for ignorance, are paving a path of destruction for the United States.

In addition, the Munchkin Man's beliefs, values, and philosophies are practically the polar opposites of Barack Obama's beliefs, values, and philosophies.

It would take the Munchkin Man hours upon hours upon hours to explain all of the deep moral and philosophical differences between Barack Obama and the Munchkin Man.

The Munchkin Man is too tired to start explaining them all right now.

The Munchkin Man is tired, period.

This is not the America the Munchkin Man grew up in.

This is not the America the Munchkin Man's father taught the Munchkin Man to love.

Indeed, Obama's America has become both an Obamanation and an abomination.

The Munchkin Man is sick about it.

The Munchkin Man can hear is father crying in his grave.

The Munchkin Man is crying too.

:+crying-5

With Sadness,

Munchkin Man

tank

EOG Dedicated

I give him a D.He walked into a mess but he is making a bigger mess by bringing the Government with him into everything.

I give him a D.He walked into a mess but he is making a bigger mess by bringing the Government with him into everything.

The mess left by Bush could have been fixed in 6 months with a true Conservative in the White House.

Now, thanks to the Kool-Aid drinkers who voted for the Kenyan, it will take years.

The only legitimate question is "what if?" He's better than the alternative. . .Imagine the clusterfuck this would be under McBush and the Delusional Imbecile. . .

Munchkin Man

EOG Dedicated

The only legitimate question is "what if?" He's better than the alternative. . .Imagine the clusterfuck this would be under McBush and the Delusional Imbecile. . .

To Mr. 4625:

The Charlie Foxtrot that Barack Obama has wreaked upon this country has already far exceeded the Munchkin Man's worst nightmares.

America would now be exponentially better off if the ticket of John McCain and Sarah Palin had been elected instead.

Best Wishes,

Munchkin Man

I think all of the D grades are exactly right.

He is useless and submissive as President, but nowhere near as destructive as Bush or McCain would have been.

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

A solid F

What this Kenyan has done to the economy is unconscionable. His foreign policy is one of weakness and indecision. He is a divider, not a uniter.

The Chimp is already campaigning for 2012 by going to swing state Pennsylvania for some phony baloney job speeches. The chimp says "one job lost is one too many". But yet, he is pushing for this Cap & Trade Bill that will cost over 1,000,000 U.S. jobs. The man is insane. Dangerous too.

tank

EOG Dedicated

The mess left by Bush could have been fixed in 6 months with a true Conservative in the White House.

Now, thanks to the Kool-Aid drinkers who voted for the Kenyan, it will take years.
I just do not see it. This is a mess that will take years to get out of regardless of who it is.