Obama the great

Over 5000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel " pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land". Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, " Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the promised land". Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land.. In god we trust...

tank

EOG Dedicated
Re: Obama the great

Roosevelt promised a chicken in every pot and now with the EPA every chicken is promised an endangered wetland.

Over 5000 years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel " pick up your shovel, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the promised land". Nearly 75 years ago, Roosevelt said, " Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a camel, this is the promised land". Now Obama has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of camels, and mortgaged the promised land.. In god we trust...

You noticed - Many are blind in this room, but if Obama's government run health care and cap and tax programs become law, they will most certainly notice.

KD, (aka WW...aka GJ)...it's great to see you finally dip your toe back into the sillyness known as a "Politics" forum buried deep within a good sports handicapping website.

Hopefully you've come to realize it's pretty much a place for grabbing a quick drink in between capping or taking wagers and thus can stay smiling no matter what anyone else types.

KD, (aka WW...aka GJ)...it's great to see you finally dip your toe back into the sillyness known as a "Politics" forum buried deep within a good sports handicapping website.

Hopefully you've come to realize it's pretty much a place for grabbing a quick drink in between capping or taking wagers and thus can stay smiling no matter what anyone else types.
91023i2ndw;l

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member

Amen to that. I love Bengals in week 2 of preseason against Pats who will be flat and looking ahead to getting back to the big game. Bengals will have the emotional edge as they try to regroup and are The Toes first Stone Lock for Stoners of the new season.

Amen to that. I love Bengals in week 2 of preseason against Pats who will be flat and looking ahead to getting back to the big game. Bengals will have the emotional edge as they try to regroup and are The Toes first Stone Lock for Stoners of the new season.
Amen, i want some of that game too.

Toejamsky

EOG Senior Member

I bet totals in mlb about every day but this late in the season, I'm just more or less going through the motions. We all be waiting for King Football. Nothing comes close to the fun it gives, the passionate differences of betting opinions, and a last second cover is way better than "cocaine, running all around my brain."