Odds to Make/Miss NHL Playoffs - Vegas Books

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
5Dimes has prices for all teams to Make/Miss the Playoffs

Does anyone here know of Vegas books that have the same thing? I ask for friends who will be in town this weekend and would like to plunk a few pennies on a few teams

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
winkyduck;n7457505 said:
5Dimes has prices for all teams to Make/Miss the Playoffs

Does anyone here know of Vegas books that have the same thing? I ask for friends who will be in town this weekend and would like to plunk a few pennies on a few teams

I was at Westgate in late August and make/miss playoffs & total points had just gone up.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Gabe;n7457547 said:
what are the Sharks like -4000?

Not even close: -350/+260

Biggest Odds (In West): Winnipeg -610/+425

Tampa and Toronto are each -800

Blackhawks: +220/-280........WOW!

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
winkyduck;n7457775 said:
Not even close: -350/+260

Biggest Odds (In West): Winnipeg -610/+425

Tampa and Toronto are each -800

Blackhawks: +220/-280........WOW!

Don't do it Winky - the Hawks are NOT making the playoffs.

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
I think it is. Interesting how the original Rangers, Hawks, Red Wings and Canadiens have all fallen off the cliff.

Bushay

NHL Expert
JHU Dad;n7457824 said:
I think it is. Interesting how the original Rangers, Hawks, Red Wings and Canadiens have all fallen off the cliff.

It’s the circle of life.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
FairWarning;n7457779 said:
Don't do it Winky - the Hawks are NOT making the playoffs.

I know. I was just stunned to see that price on them when in years past they would have been more like Winnipeg is now at -600 or so

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Gabe;n7457821 said:
SHARKS -350 to make playoffs is not free money?

Yeah, probably. But then think about the fact the book has your money for 8 months at this price. Yeah, it is a 28% ROI but the fact the books have that much of your money on an interest free "loan" for 8 months meaning you can't wager with it makes it a losing bet - even if/when you win

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Ducks went from +135 to +155 to MISS the Playoffs. Grabbed it. Without Perry and with Kessler hurt and Getzlaf old and sucking - think they miss the SCP

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
winkyduck;n7457865 said:
Yeah, probably. But then think about the fact the book has your money for 8 months at this price. Yeah, it is a 28% ROI but the fact the books have that much of your money on an interest free "loan" for 8 months meaning you can't wager with it makes it a losing bet - even if/when you win

Which is why it’s great to have a credit account.