Official Bears/Saints "In game" thread...

Re: Official Bears/Saints "In game" thread...

i disagree wildbill. i think griese would be better at it than rex.

Griese is no more talented, I wouldn't bother trying it at this stage. Now if he misses on his next 12 passes with 2 INTs maybe I reconsider, but high unlikely.

lol ok wildbill. thanks for your input. do you have a play on the late game wildbill. very much respect your input. thanks.

mofome

Banned

payton is seriously outcoaching l. smith.

did someone mention that they liked the adjustments payton would make over those made by smith?

:+clueless

hope wildbill doesnt say it was after the fact this time.

:cheers

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

I have Chicago for the game so that was a huge call on my behalf. Saying that, that was a horrendous call under these circumstances. I have seen much worse in regular season games not get called. To call Intentional Gorunding on Brees is awful.

mofome

Banned

I have Chicago for the game so that was a huge call on my behalf. Saying that, that was a horrendous call under these circumstances. I have seen much worse in regular season games not get called. To call Intentional Gorunding on Brees is awful.

i have new orl and i think that call had to be made.

It was the right call from a rules standpoint, no doubt about it in the pocket and threw to a spot with no one near the ball.

nick - how should it NOT have been called? it was against the rules! it's either against the rules or it's not!!! its not discretionary to call a foul when one has been committed, sir!!!

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

Wild Bill, have you not seen worse not called in regular season games? Do you think that call would have been made on Brady or Manning?

Surround sound is great you can hear everyone in the crowd holding their breath as Rex throws the ball and then you can hear utter glee when someone actually catches it. Too funny...

huh, u guys notice grossman throws off his backfoot even on plays where he has time. isn't that bad for a qb to do that?

Its not ideal, but if you have the arm strength to do it then so be it. Many QBs would be in a world of trouble if they did it much.

mofome

Banned

against the public wildbill likes

Basketball - 731 Marquette +300 for Game

I do? hehe Who are they playing? I am not betting NCAA this year except for very specific situations.

announcer is done...

it IS a review of the fumble. what lubby means is, he is challenging that his guy who recovered the fumble was down by contact.
joe buck isnt too bright sometimes...

:mutley

mofome

Banned

I do? hehe Who are they playing? I am not betting NCAA this year except for very specific situations.

haha u mentioned making money vs the public. marq just cashed in OT after blowing an 8 point lead in the final minute 40. took the ml instead of the 8, almost cost me.

mofome

Banned

Brees has been the best players the bears have this half.

God is there anything worse than being a CB and getting exposed on TV like that? I feel for him, unless you make incredible plays CB is the most thankless job in football. Rules are all stacked against you and you face bigger and stronger guys almost constantly.

mofome

Banned

this game is obviously done nick, bees just locked up game mvp.

Its not just the score, the Saints have had one nice drive when the Bears were celebrating a bit and then the amazing Bush play. That's it, they are badly outclassed today. The Saints not establishing the run put the nails in the coffin, they couldn't afford to have that happen.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

mofo, I wish you won the game man. Usually on Championship Sunday its one fav and one dog that goes to the SB. I hate NE more than you hate the Gators. As much as Id love to see Indy make it in, the odds are against them. I cant remember the last time 2 Championship Favs made it to the SB, maybe the Pitt/Dallas game of the early 90s.

mofome

Banned

Its not just the score, the Saints have had one nice drive when the Bears were celebrating a bit and then the amazing Bush play. That's it, they are badly outclassed today. The Saints not establishing the run put the nails in the coffin, they couldn't afford to have that happen.

well, they had the ball on the bears half the first 3 times they had the ball.

turnovers did them in.

brees has over 300 yards passing, thats decent.

mofome

Banned

mofo, I wish you won the game man. Usually on Championship Sunday its one fav and one dog that goes to the SB. I hate NE more than you hate the Gators. As much as Id love to see Indy make it in, the odds are against them. I cant remember the last time 2 Championship Favs made it to the SB, maybe the Pitt/Dallas game of the early 90s.

dont say things you dont mean. no one hates anyone more than i hate florida...perhaps its even.
:+textinb3

eh i won the over and marquette +300

the say has been nice.

mo - see karma came back to bite ya in the butt. u bashed my 1h under loss by reposting it and laughing at it, which was the most classless i've seen in a long time. so you see what happens when you create bar karma, little buddy.

wow that chicago corner almost made the same mistake the san diego made last week. lol these guys never learn.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

see how easy it is for a safety to drop a fourth down pass? SD defensive backs should be watching.

NickPappagiorgio

EOG Dedicated

mofo, thats fair, I hate NE as much as you hate Fla. Congrats on Marq, I had a great day yesterday for the first time in a while.

ID, who you like in the second game?

mofome

Banned

mo - see karma came back to bite ya in the butt. u bashed my 1h under loss by reposting it and laughing at it, which was the most classless i've seen in a long time. so you see what happens when you create bar karma, little buddy.

what are you talking about? you were running your mouth and called a play a 'win' but it lost. if you could read, you would see that i also had the over. which i beat you on. you vs me, you lost.
you would also see that i had marq +300
win

shush, dufus

:dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

nick - congrats on your over play and chicago. very nice day it sounds like for you so far, sir.